GSdx
(12-15-2013, 07:48 AM)Little giant Wrote: No, it's 331.82
The same with DX9 GSDX

Driver is past 320.49.... Interesting he sees this happen in DX9 though, seeing I cant get this to happen in DX9 along with much of other people that test this bug by using VP2 in the last 4 or so wqhl drivers, If it true it proves my point it happens in DX9 it just more random and rare it picky with configs too (like it is with happen SWtor on the pc but gona be damn near impossible to prove it using swtor). It good thing this bug in the nvidia drivers dont bother, Cause i havent been use pcsx2 much as of late, I just been keeping an eye on Which drivers do it at this point, which every driver after 320.49

Sponsored links

It's because it's not the same issue. Little giant is trying to run in 1080i using the games internal resolution choice. GSDX is still putting out a 480 image, so you see part of a 1080 image in his screenshot. Setting 480i/p will resolve this.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
guess i can be wrong, but that looks like zoomed in picture to me
If anyone wants to take a crack at it, here are some dumps of the game Raw Danger (CRC = 2905C5C6), made by the same guys that made Steambot Chronicles.

The first issue is the bad postprocessing effects that can be seen in the .bmps, which takes precedence (if both cannot be fixed with a particular hackup) over the second issue, which is that the game seems to have a very high GPU load only on ATI GPUs and thus runs very sluggishly.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.rar   Raw Danger dumps 1.rar (Size: 6,41 MB / Downloads: 123)
.rar   Raw Danger dumps 2.rar (Size: 4,35 MB / Downloads: 113)
.rar   Raw Danger dumps 3.rar (Size: 3,48 MB / Downloads: 113)
.rar   Raw Danger dumps 4.rar (Size: 6,46 MB / Downloads: 167)
.rar   Raw Danger dumps 5.rar (Size: 6,76 MB / Downloads: 124)
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Currently playing Spider-Man 2 (SLUS 20776) in build 5808 and I've noticed a problem with the GSdx plugin running out of memory (I think people have reported that in the past and I saw that the problem with creating save states is on the wiki), but it looks like there's some other graphical issues that aren't as readily apparent.

The one I just noticed was the flickering carpet in the jewelry store during a robbery:
Save State (saved mid fight...just run around the room and you can see the carpet flicker in and out)
GS Dump (I only get a black screen when I play it back. tried to make another dump with this game and has the same problem)

Plugin - GSDX32-SSE3, D3D11 Software renderer, 2 extra rendering threads, AA1 enabled. Removing threads and disabling AA1 doesn't change the issue.

I'll try to get a GS Dump and Save State of the screen flickering I was getting during the earlier dusk/evening transition if it happens again and I'll see if there's some way I can reliably reproduce the conditions to make it spit out the out of memory errors.
this is a common problem. Patch your PCSX2 exe with the 4gb patch from here: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

you will need a 64bit operating system to take advantage of it
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Awesome, thank you! Seems to work like a champ so far. Now that I can actually reliably generate save states, I'll see if I can find any other reproduceable stuff.
what version of gsdx i have to use for ghost in "fatal frame 1"
thanks
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

any, just press f9
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-14-2014, 09:30 PM)refraction Wrote: any, just press f9

but another peopole fix it in hardware mode with a new gsdx plugin
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit