GSdx
It's not a problem, it's x16 btw.

Edit: updated build. (old build removed - final test build here)
Here is the build: [attachment=48222]

I can't promise anything with it though. Hopefully it works fine for you.

Sponsored links

Here I go!, I'll just edit this post on the games I'll test really quickly right now.

Edit: Text deleted as I'm having issues.
I forgot to revert a few lod/comparison changes I had made before giving you that build btw. I re-uploaded it in the post above, if you want to re-download it. Just a reminder that this is experimental still.

Fyi - you can change GSdx versions while the emu is running. Just in case you didn't know. That's how I check the differences quickly.
It's odd, it's as if it isn't working at all on my end. Using FFXII International with the English patch; I'm not far at all (still with Reks), but even in the castle, it's the same without the AF patched GSdx. Carpets are all full of aliasing and impossible to make out, so I have no idea. My GTX 260 does support Shader Model 4.0. I'm going to try and get a new svn version, but use your pcsx2.exe and plugin, see if it works that way.
I'll do some tests here in a second.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Edit: Having issues, text deleted, no use!
Kk, thanks Bliss.

Here are two more comparison shots from FF12(my test game lol) These ones show further lod distance.

Linear
Anisotropic

I dunno, I'll have to look into it tomorrow. This was kind of a trial and error attempt tbh. I'm positive it could be done better than this. but, GSdx's tex filtering is quite urmm temperamental tbh. It doesn't like when you go near it.
=(, huge difference that I can't seem to get. Lol. At first I thought it was about the angle of the camera, now I think not.
Na, it should be noticeable, if it was working. It reduces/removes the shimmering of distant lod when moving, as well. You have me thinking now - that because FFXII is an open-ish world game (meaning the Lod ranges would be severe) that it makes the differences way more apparent than it would typically in other games...but you said it doesn't really show for you in FFXII either, right? ...I'm stumped lol.
Here are two shots from Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex that show a positive difference. Especially look at the rug:

Linear:
[Image: rIs0f.png]

AF:
[Image: 4OERc.png]
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD