GSdx
ok so i wasnt hallucinating things? the hack should really call "UserHacks_round_sprite_offset=" and not "UserHacks_round_sprite="

Might want to check to make sure ALign hack is correct too, as i cant say i ever saw that do anything when checked in the ui, then again i only checked this stuff in like 7 game at most

Sponsored links

(05-06-2015, 02:15 PM)ssakash Wrote: changing the variables for the states require changing the native function for the BS_AUTO3STATE and it would influence all the other hacks which use the three state check box and it would get messy.

I don't understand why you don't just convert the values as I suggested. Actually, I don't care much. I just wonder.
Yes, I could do that. The conversion is just a blit it wouldn't be much costly but, I think it would not be wise to consider using that for future access on deprecating the specific hack and updating the hack with any other variable. It just makes a mess out of it instead of changing the values natively. We are still deciding on the modification of this hack on github.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Latest debug build crashes with both opengl and directx on every game i've tested so far. regular dev build seems fine
DirectX log: http://pastebin.com/30G1TgmL

DirectX Call stack:
Code:
    00000000()    Unknown
    [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing]    
>    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSRendererHW::Draw() Line 389    C++
    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSState::FlushPrim() Line 1436    C++
    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSState::Flush() Line 1343    C++
    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSState::ApplyPRIM(unsigned int prim) Line 660    C++
    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSState::GIFRegHandlerPRIM(const GIFReg * r) Line 690    C++
    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSState::Transfer<3>(const unsigned char * mem, unsigned int size) Line 1921    C++
    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSgifTransfer(const unsigned char * mem, unsigned int size) Line 592    C++
    pcsx2-dbg.exe!SysMtgsThread::ExecuteTaskInThread() Line 402    C++
    pcsx2-dbg.exe!Threading::pxThread::_try_virtual_invoke(void (void) * method) Line 545    C++
    pcsx2-dbg.exe!Threading::pxThread::_internal_execute() Line 645    C++
    pcsx2-dbg.exe!Threading::pxThread::_internal_callback(void * itsme) Line 685    C++
    w32pthreads.v4-dbg.dll!ptw32_threadStart(void * vthreadParms) Line 223    C
    [External Code]

OpenGL Log: http://pastebin.com/mff2TBmW

OpenGL call stack:
Code:
    0000000a()    Unknown
    [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing]    
    atioglxx.dll!53aaad46()    Unknown
>    GSdx32-SSE4-dbg.dll!GSDeviceOGL::ClearRenderTarget(GSTexture * t, unsigned int c) Line 454    C++
(05-06-2015, 08:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: Yes, I could do that. The conversion is just a blit it wouldn't be much costly but, I think it would not be wise to consider using that for future access on deprecating the specific hack and updating the hack with any other variable. It just makes a mess out of it instead of changing the values natively. We are still deciding on the modification of this hack on github.

Thanks for the information. In my opinion, the code I suggested is very simple and very easy to understand. But it's okay. Whatever. Smile
(05-06-2015, 07:04 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: ok so i wasnt hallucinating things? the hack should really call "UserHacks_round_sprite_offset=" and not "UserHacks_round_sprite="

Might want to check to make sure ALign hack is correct too, as i cant say i ever saw that do anything when checked in the ui, then again i only checked this stuff in like 7 game at most

Align hack works(I tested both of mine before I pushed them), use it for stuff like Soul Calibur and Tekken.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-06-2015, 10:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Align hack works(I tested both of mine before I pushed them), use it for stuff like Soul Calibur and Tekken.

well that means i dont have game that hack helped which fine long as it works, we just need the git build bot to build the fixed Round sprite build so it works with the ui
We're waiting to get that PR approved:
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/528
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
With the working round sprite UI function work, I tested Xenosaga 2 again round sprite fixes the line in the start menu, but it also disables texture filtering
I think it's probably supposed to do that, but it should be noted that it does this in the description.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb