GSdx
(01-22-2018, 12:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess you could ask them.

maybe because they have a kind of "partnership" with M$
It's likely also because they only have a Windows version, and probably have never tried making an OpenGL version(or tried as hard as AMD did with their OGL driver).

Sponsored links

(01-22-2018, 12:54 PM)FlatOut Wrote: It's likely also because they only have a Windows version, and probably have never tried making an OpenGL version(or tried as hard as AMD did with their OGL driver).

correct: 3ds max is win only but has legacy opengl renderer, but recommends nitrous 3d3 renderer.
but the issue with opnegl is that intel opengl driver is even worse than amd.
(01-21-2018, 04:02 PM)utente2012 Wrote: How can I use gsync?

Contrary to many months ago, it now works, and I'm happy about that. I don't know if Nvidia improved their window detection (I'm using 388.31 drivers) or if it's due to some PCSX2 change. In my tests of the "pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2249-g49cd6bc78-windows-x86" build, using G-Sync+ULMB so I know for certain when G-Sync is truly enabled:

- DX11 hardware works.
- DX11 software works.
- DX9 hardware works.
- DX9 software works.
- OpenGL hardware doesn't work.
- OpenGL software doesn't work.

In case anyone that knows me is wondering, I did it without the exclusive fullscreen mod I use for DX11 hardware renderer. Exclusive fullscreen makes it more stable, because in non exclusive fullscreen sometimes Windows randomly decides to screw up the timings and games will show judder (which can be corrected by clicking on the desktop or something else, and then back on the emulator).
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
can we please have a hotkey for decreasing/increasing skipdraw? Doing it the long way is just so painful, long, and wastes way too much time.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
is it possible to set negative values for TC offset ? I'm playing Megaman X collection with upscale but for some reason while round sprite set to full helped with X1 and X2 misaligned sprite, it doesn't work for X3 onward. I tried setting the TC offset manually, but it only moves the sprites to one direction, making it even worse.

Bug at hardware render, software render can fix but not smooth.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YkFLe7...cOPEYikIOZ
OpenGL Hardware performance drop at boss stage, use OpenGL Software better but not smooth.
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Time-Cri...Boss-Stage
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ng_VKd...sNkqQZfzW7
For those interested, I have been updating my 3D Vision fix lately, adding more features: https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/01/pcsx2-dx11.html

One of them is black frame insertion, taking advantage of the fact that PCSX2 always outputs 60fps (50fps for PAL 50Hz) to discard every other frame. This isn't to make 60fps games better at 120Hz. This is to reduce motion blur of 30fps games at 60Hz, getting 30Hz strobing. RIP your eyes if you use this for too long.

If you use it in a 60fps game, you are downgrading it Tongue2. The important requirements are DX11 hardware renderer, my 3D Vision fix, the "n" hotkey and using vsync (vsync must be perfect or close to it. You don't want black frames tearing into game frames).
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
In the recent v1.5.0-dev-3406 the GSdx doesn't contain Alpha rendering hack under Adv. Settings & Hacks which can disable or hide the badly scaled up shadows completely in Front Mission 4, i prefer upscaled render giving clearer image experience than low res accurate software render.

Any plan to re-add that for future dev/release version? I preferably use the newer builds than 1.4.0 because there are other good notable enhancements.
3770K 4GHz OC [AVX-Direct3D11-HW-2xNative]
Geforce 770 2GB GDDR5 | 4GB DDR3-1333MHz | W10 LTS x64 1809
Is it possible somehow to apply in realtime the chosen plugin settings? I want to try out some hacks' combination, but it's tedious everytime to go to the plugin menu, change the setting and close, check, menu, setting, close, check, menu....