GSdx
Strange...

All I know is it works for me and I'm extremely happy.

I just tested it with the latest official beta, r1190, and the bloom is still gone, so it's obviously something fixed with the latest GSDx.

Did you try deleting all your inis? It should wipe all your settings and let you start from scratch. Try that to make sure there isn't an old setting causing some sort of conflict.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

Yeah I even rebuilt the directory just to be sure, to no avail unfortunately. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

That is weird. Could someone else report on this? I can't think of anything frankly..
I still get the offset bloom as well.
After a bit more extensive testing, it seems the problem still persists somewhat when you play in native resolution. However, it was no longer there when I was playing at 1024x1024 internal res, where before I had to be up to at least 1440x1080 before it was barely noticeable. Still a big improvement, IMO
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I see.

The problem is that if you don't play strictly in native resolution, other problems arise, namely the appearance of bars at the bottom and side of the screen, and a kind of "ghosting" of some elements. I mean, some elements get a transparent clone: the shadows around you when you wake up after destroying a colossus, the girl in the ending movie, the birds in the temple, possibly the eyes of the colossi.

Actually those elements are kinda screwed up in directx10 even in native resolution. They are all weird, glowy and blurred.

Anyway, Gabest, keep up the good work, and thanks.
Software mode is crashing pcsx2 when press ESC
Gabest, can you tell me which verison of GSdx don't have the problem in FFX, Yuna face offen have a strange black line.It not affect the game much, but when I'm going to make a moive of FFX for my forum contest with pcsx2, it really trouble.
Brick 
(05-30-2009, 04:02 AM)lusterdrag Wrote: Gabest, can you tell me which verison of GSdx don't have the problem in FFX, Yuna face offen have a strange black line.It not affect the game much, but when I'm going to make a moive of FFX for my forum contest with pcsx2, it really trouble.

They are all affected by this, unless you use...DX9? Don't quote me on that, but the issue seems to be in all versions of either DX9 mode or DX10 mode.
The issue is a known issue for DX10 it's not in DX9 or at least it wasn't last time I ran in DX9.
Ciao Gabest.

I have a "big" issue with Okami game:
All the post effects ("Paper effect", "brush draw", "blur" etc.) are not shown in hardware mode.
To see what i ment, try the software mode,
where the effects are correctly shown (but with slow speed
and without hi res).

There's a way to fix the hardware mode?

My rig: E8400, hd3870, 2gb ram, xp sp2, dx9 (mar 2009).

Sorry for my bad english.