GSdx
Gabest has removed post processing effects from Okami to make it work properly in hardware mode. So your only option for now is use software or live with it...these are very minor bugs anyway

Sponsored links

(05-28-2009, 06:27 PM)refraction Wrote:
(05-28-2009, 06:07 PM)Spa8nky Wrote:
(05-28-2009, 05:41 PM)refraction Wrote: Timesplitters will require your CRC adding to GSDX to disable post processing.

How is this done please?

when you run the game, make sure you have the console enabled under the "misc" menu of PCSX2, the CRC will be listed in there along with the Elf file details.

The CRC for Timesplitters Future Perfect is E0F96C7D
The CRC I have for Future Perfect (NTSC) is FB2F4502.

The logarithmic Z fix didn't work for Second Sight, but I just remembered about that cool "software to hardware" switching feature, so it's no big deal really.
Dot Hack games crash at startup with newer Gdsx revision.
The latest version I got that does'nt crash is revision 1192.
Gsdx has always crashed at the intro video of original hack games. Use native resolution, it fixes it. Then, when ingame, deactivate native.
Now that Project Zero/Fatal Frame lost it's "white dots around ghosts" error in PCSX2, I played the game for a while and noticed that the image is quite blurry. Is this fixable (even if theoretical) or do we have to live with it?

Here is an example screenshot:

that is the post processing effect
(05-31-2009, 05:28 PM)bloodindark Wrote: that is the post processing effect

Some games got such blurfilters removed in GSdx, and in some games post processing effects are not correctly rendered in PCSX2/the graphics plugin (e.g. SotC overbright).

So my question was whether in this case there is hope that it could be removed someday or not.

Btw.: In an old version of GSdx (GSdx9 0.11.0) there is less blur but the lighting is a bit different. I'm not sure which is nearer to the original PS2 rendering.
i have Core2 Duo T5900 2.2 Ghz, Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD, Vista Home Prem., DirectX10 (according to dxdiag) hehehe.. but every time I click execute it always says that i need to update my directx... i need help

[Image: scry.jpg]
Then update your DX. It's very cryptic, yeah Tongue