GSdx
(11-05-2010, 08:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: You are doing something wrong. Use the full installer and if it still doesn't work, make a new thread in General Discussion

Can u give me da link of latest 0.9.7 beta with latest plugins?

These are da setting i kept..Ohmy

Sponsored links

That's not the latest, here it is: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...-installer
And use the included plugins, all others are older.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-05-2010, 09:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: That's not the latest, here it is: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...-installer
And use the included plugins, all others are older.

Thnx...wer we need to install in da same folder of 0.9.6?
Please make a new thread here about this, this has nothing to do with GSdx.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-05-2010, 09:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: Please make a new thread here about this, this has nothing to do with GSdx.

ok i hav cretd da thread...thnx plz reply der Unsure
(11-05-2010, 03:22 PM)synce Wrote: Is there a version 0115 of gsdx? In pcsx2 v096 it's 0114, in v097 its 0116... I'm trying to run Silent Hill 3 (J) and neither version is cutting it, the screen is either squished in half or the game crashes after the main menu.

You will need a modified plugin... Every recent version has this bug due to changes in resolution/interlacing detection - i mean the hack was removed... SH3 seems to be using some undocumented registers to set it's resolution correctly...
(11-06-2010, 11:44 AM)eliot_cougar Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 03:22 PM)synce Wrote: Is there a version 0115 of gsdx? In pcsx2 v096 it's 0114, in v097 its 0116... I'm trying to run Silent Hill 3 (J) and neither version is cutting it, the screen is either squished in half or the game crashes after the main menu.

You will need a modified plugin... Every recent version has this bug due to changes in resolution/interlacing detection - i mean the hack was removed... SH3 seems to be using some undocumented registers to set it's resolution correctly...

It seems to me that almost all Silent Hills are undocumented and gloomy emulation-wise just as they look! LOL! Try software mode, if that won't work, try other GS plugins like ZeroGS and ZZ OGL, but I doubt it'll work if the bug's unknown! Perhaps the devs can say what version of GSdx you shaould use!
Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound.

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
is rounded with a sleep.
Ah, no good news there... I tested out some more revisions and different plugins but no luck. In fact SH2 has the same issue! My least favorite, SH4, seems to work fine though, go figure Sad
seems ive found a bug, in EspGalUda
and Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou

top part of the screen's missing,

heres a pic of both

[Image: 30ib2nb.png]

[Image: 2qdrksk.png]

[Image: dewoqv.png]

oddly enougth the map works fine mind you.
NBA Street V3 graphical bug

This is my first time posting a gs dump but i hope im doing it right. Im having an issue with NBA Street V3. The menus are messed up to the point of being almost unreadable. but the gameplay is fine however. I also tested in software mode and it worked fine, everything is how it should be so it seems that it only happens in hardware mode. so i came here seeking some advice.
here is the dump:

.zip   snap_nbastreetv3.zip (Size: 1,23 MB / Downloads: 243)

i also took a snap in software mode just to show how its suppose to look:

Q8300 @ 3.0GHz | Radeon HD 5770 | Windows 7 64-bit