GSdx
update your directx if not show gsdx plugin and cdvd gigaherz best plugin for me (sorry my bad english)

Sponsored links

Peops? Why would you even think about using peops? It hasn't been updated in 3+ years and will cause all sorts of issues including speed and compatibility problems.

Make sure you are using the latest beta build of PCSX2 (3878) available from the beta section of the forum and website and make sure your directX is up to date.
[Image: 2748844.png]
i noticed something new in the gsdx 4504
what is SDL? is it a new renderer for the graphics?

(03-29-2011, 01:55 PM)abdulhkeem Wrote: i noticed something new in the gsdx 4504
what is SDL? is it a new renderer for the graphics?
It's a new backend for the GSdx Software renderer. It allows using the GSdx SW renderer on non windows systems (Previous GSdx SW renderer backend was only DirectX).

It's reported that GSdx in SW mode with the SDL backend is working to a nice degree on Linux in recent builds.
thanks for clearing it up
(03-26-2011, 03:13 PM)Koji Wrote: Peops? Why would you even think about using peops? It hasn't been updated in 3+ years and will cause all sorts of issues including speed and compatibility problems.

Make sure you are using the latest beta build of PCSX2 (3878) available from the beta section of the forum and website and make sure your directX is up to date.

well not my fault noone shows the newest plugins with the highest compatability i can't even find the newest gsdx i search like a lost puppy but no results
(03-30-2011, 04:05 AM)Xarai Wrote: well not my fault noone shows the newest plugins with the highest compatability i can't even find the newest gsdx i search like a lost puppy but no results
As in your quote, version 3878 (latest beta) is generally much more compatible than peops'. Same goes for gsdx.

If you want the absolute latest version, you'll have to compile it yourself from source code or wait for the next stable release (soon).

Since Gabest the GSdx creator came back for us to update the-best and most important plugin for the emulator, i would like to try this recent version of the emulator *mod Edit : no links to unofficial builds.* , i know its not offical 0.9.8 beta yet , i just want to test it but when i try to run the exe. it gives me the message that MSVCR100.dll is missing from my computer. Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem so i can test the new version?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-30-2011, 12:14 PM)IseeNoobPe0ple Wrote: Since Gabest the GSdx creator came back for us to update the-best and most important plugin for the emulator, i would like to try this recent version of the emulator *mod Edit : no links to unofficial builds.* , i know its not offical 0.9.8 beta yet , i just want to test it but when i try to run the exe. it gives me the message that MSVCR100.dll is missing from my computer. Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem so i can test the new version?

You'll need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, go grab a copy of the PCSX2 0.9.7 beta Web installer and install it from there.
CPU : Intel Core i5 750 | GFX : GeForce GTS 250 1GB | Sound : Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
RAM : Kingsston 4 GB DDR3 | Casing : CM HAF 922 | OS : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I'm having a problem with the GSdx 0.1.16 plugin, It doens't show Direct3d10 under the render drop down menu at all, only 3D9 while 0.1.13 does show 3D10. Anyone know whats going on?