GSdx
Not always latest = fastest, and speed generally isn't taken as issue/bug, so wouldn't be too sure if it will ever be "fixed".
DX11 is afaik exactly same as DX10 "IN GSdx" - meaning there is no official version of GSdx that would use ATI Tesselation or NVidia CUDA and stuff like that. Soo trully it's just the logo. You are using GSdx 11 even having dx10 logo. You can check the svn repository to see there simply is one logo for them as it's same thing. Probably more of that can be found in this topic among those nearly 300 pages, never bothered to read it.

And for that guy "valdanx" his name isn't over official credits, soo I can guess his work simply is unknown and/or highly experimental, it has nothing to do with official GSdx and unless he will talk about this with proper people around here, maybe never will. O.o Community have some rules you know, it's not like any code from anywhere will be taken to official repository, just becouse it seem to be cool or have some fixes. I never heard about this person before, soo not my place to discuss it.

Sponsored links

(07-24-2011, 10:17 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Not always latest = fastest, and speed generally isn't taken as issue/bug, so wouldn't be too sure if it will ever be "fixed".
DX11 is afaik exactly same as DX10 "IN GSdx" - meaning there is no official version of GSdx that would use ATI Tesselation or NVidia CUDA and stuff like that. Soo trully it's just the logo. You are using GSdx 11 even having dx10 logo. You can check the svn repository to see there simply is one logo for them as it's same thing. Probably more of that can be found in this topic among those nearly 300 pages, never bothered to read it.
Man, you do not understand me ... why on GSDX version r4604, +..etc, GPU is not solicited ( just 0%) ignoring the DX11, and the maximum of FPS is 20?
Why i have 50 FPS on GSDX r4600 (as a GSDX 120 valdanx v.) with the same options, and in 4604 or 4819 revision i have up to maximum 20 FPS?
Speed of GSDX plugin would need to be a priority .. so I see this as a bug.
All my system is updated to date in terms of software, and of hardware point view (with the CPU and GPU OC. in 30 seconds to 3.8 GHz) would need to get at least 50 decent FPS.
Even on my 2.8GHz, my Q CPU and GPU is not solicited ... so it's not a question of resources or performance.
Is a GSDX GPU problem.
I use this emulator for over 4 years, so i read on every page of the pcsx2 forum for this GSDX problem and i do not have get the answer.
I search on google and nothing.
I hoped to solve it this problem seriously.
Sory for my bad english.
Thanks anyway.

(07-24-2011, 11:19 PM)Cristo4pcsx2 Wrote: Why i have 50 FPS on GSDX r4600 (as a GSDX 120 valdanx v.) with the same options, and in 4604 or 4819 revision i have up to maximum 20 FPS?

Because there were some changes that fixed other games, as everything in the emulator it's a work in progress...
it's not like you can no longer play the game, just switch the plugin to older versions for that game for now, maybe it'll get speedy again later man... maybe it won't but oh hey.... it's working with older versions still if it doesn't Laugh
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:Speed of GSDX plugin would need to be a priority
er... no.

I think you completely miss the goal of emulation : accuracy.
speed and optimisation comes second
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-24-2011, 11:44 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Because there were some changes that fixed other games, as everything in the emulator it's a work in progress...
it's not like you can no longer play the game, just switch the plugin to older versions for that game for now, maybe it'll get speedy again later man... maybe it won't but oh hey.... it's working with older versions still if it doesn't Laugh
Laugh at me, lady? I say!! MY VGA (GPU, video card) is solicidet 0% when i play this version of GSDX!!!Is not a BUG???

(07-24-2011, 11:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: er... no.

I think you completely miss the goal of emulation : accuracy.
speed and optimisation comes second
I see you are an RADEON fanboy.You prefer physx efect or speed? You prefer 0% GPU processed data, and the same graphic detail, or + 50+ FPS ?You understand me now?
(07-24-2011, 11:49 PM)Cristo4pcsx2 Wrote: Laugh at me, lady? I say!! MY VGA (GPU, video card) is solicidet 0% when i play this version of GSDX!!!Is not a BUG???

It's using the GPU here, however what's the bottleneck with the new revisions is the CPU, probably why it's using much lower for your card.

And yes it's probably a bug, and may be fixed later...
And yes it's using your GPU, just try raising your resolution much more and you should see it...
And yes it's still playable with older versions...
And yes this is what you get when using unstable SVN revisions which are WIP anyways...

If you don't like it stick using the stable release or older versions of GSdx then:
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-24-2011, 11:19 PM)Cristo4pcsx2 Wrote: Man, you do not understand me ...
(...)
I use this emulator for over 4 years
(...)

Nah man, it's you who wasted 4 years without looking at this beloved emu code even once;].
At least look at the issue(maybe it feels more official there) to be sure you'll need to use older GSdx for your precious game.
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1025
(07-25-2011, 12:03 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Nah man, it's you who wasted 4 years without looking at this beloved emu code even once;].
At least look at the issue(maybe it feels more official there) to be sure you'll need to use older GSdx for your precious game.
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1025
Well, I'm sorry to bother you and how we responded.Have a good day/night.Exceptional work...continued success.
Quote:
I see you are an RADEON fanboy.You prefer physx efect or speed? You prefer 0% GPU processed data, and the same graphic detail, or + 50+ FPS ?You understand me now?

I'm not a fanboy. I'm just tryin explain you how the project goes, and what the dev team aims at.

It has nothing to do with what I prefer, it's just how things are going and are planned
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Look Cristo4pcsx2, we fixed bugs in GSdx that made some games playable. They did not work before.
Now that also happened to make your game slower. That's too bad and we'll try to improve on that.

All clear?