GSdx
(11-15-2011, 10:50 AM)Bositman Wrote: OK and what would you gain from this? Tongue
I would use PCSX2 again.

Sponsored links

We would have to add new callbacks for GSdx to talk back to PCSX2 and then write some actual resizing code.
What would be the benefit of doing that?
http://forum.videohelp.com/images/guides...16/w0a.jpg

that image is about the same size as gsdx's window would end up on your monitor, what would be the point? PS2 used the full screen, okay it looked a little crummy. but with a slight rasing of the custom resolution, you can have it full screen without it looking too bad.

This one is that 256x240 res you mentioned http://quityourdayjob.com.au/wp-content/...56x240.jpg Tiny isnt it? i know as sure hell i wouldnt want to play with a window that tiny.

if you must have it that small for some anal reason, dont be so freaking lazy, grab the corner of the window and drag it to roughly that size, or force that window size.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-15-2011, 02:54 PM)rama Wrote: We would have to add new callbacks for GSdx to talk back to PCSX2 and then write some actual resizing code.
What would be the benefit of doing that?
The benefit of doing so would be (maybe) always true aspect ratio.
To get the right aspect, choose 4:3 in the GS tab.
(11-15-2011, 07:54 PM)rama Wrote: To get the right aspect, choose 4:3 in the GS tab.
I mean, to make PCSX2 use the resolution specified on the GS window title.
That resolution doesn't necessarily specify an aspect ratio though.
Setting 4:3 gives you the intended ratio for all games.
Hi..I'm new here...duh..My issue is that the games I load...either are shaky..or when i get to the actual game...the Frame-rate slows down significantly and the game isn't even playable. The games I use are "Playable" on the Compatibility List but for some reason they won't run right.

My specs:

Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: ET1161-01
BIOS: )Phoenix - Award WorkstationBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon™ Processor LE-1620, ~2.4GHz
Memory: 3GB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Graphics: ATI RADEON HD 4550 DDR2 1GB

Yeah forget it with that PC, the processor is uber slow so you won't get playable speeds with most games.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-15-2011, 08:08 PM)rama Wrote: That resolution doesn't necessarily specify an aspect ratio though.
Setting 4:3 gives you the intended ratio for all games.
Even so, I need that feature on PCSX2.