GSdx
@Asmodean

Just thought I'd say this, but I'm using the buildbot version of PCSX2 and your plugins compiled with VS2013 work fine for me. They also work of course with your own executable, as well as my compiled version(which was also compiled with VS2013). But the point is at least for me the test plugins work with buildbot builds.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Hey, I run Ubuntu 12.04 and I'm having an issue with getting my PCSX2 to run because it won't load the GS plugin. I have the plugin set to GSdx (GCC 4.6.3, SSE2) 0.1.16, and I'm not really sure where to look for other plugins or what plugins to look for. Any help?
(01-25-2014, 10:28 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: @Asmodean

Just thought I'd say this, but I'm using the buildbot version of PCSX2 and your plugins compiled with VS2013 work fine for me. They also work of course with your own executable, as well as my compiled version(which was also compiled with VS2013). But the point is at least for me the test plugins work with buildbot builds.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. It's probably only for certain people's hardware/software environment that it happens for, then.

I've been away for the week. I'm not home at my own system until tomorrow evening. So, I'll be back updating stuff then. ^.^
Signed up because I was Interested in this. I want to test out the AF scale plugin. How exactly do I go about doing this; I'm using the latest svn of pcsx2 on windows 8.1. The plugin does no show up when I put it in the folder. (the one you posted a few pages ago) Do I have to do something special or is it just me?
You can get the AF build from here. For now, you'll probably need to use the pcsx2 binary (exe) included in the zip file, until it's committed. Build bot is using vs2010, and I'm using 2013, and they sometimes don't get along.

The scaling build is still early WIP. I've not been able to work on it this week yet. I'd wait on until the next build for that.
Indeed, make sure you have the VS 2013 x86 runtimes
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sad 
(01-13-2009, 01:15 AM)Krakatos Wrote: Welcome to our forums, from all the pcsx2 playground staff Smile

And oh,I started moving out the thank yous to an appropriate thread, and also I'll delete/split useless things, like the one thousand asked "directx tells me to update" or "SSS3 on athlon" posts Smile hope I'll be able to clean the thread of useless things Smile

HELP FOR SLOW RUNNING GAME

Hello sir,
i have a one problem that i think can fix it which is to have gsdx10 which is not coming in my option and the game is running slowly,if not kindly give me useful suggestion

. i have intel core 2 dou E4600 windows ultimate (32)
. 1 gb ram
. my processor shownig ,that i am using direct x 11
. In the video,i watch ,he said that if your processor supports sse2,3,4 ,it will come in the option ,In my case there is three options which comes to my list
. sse2
. sse3
. sse4

Q .if my computer supports sse4 so why it is saying not to supports by my hardware or software ?

i have watched in your some forums that sse4 is only support by penryn series ,which i dont have

Q .Why my pcsx2 showing sse4 in the list ,if it donot supports ?

last

Q .When i choose in video plugin GSDX9(HARDWARE) the black screens come,why it is happening ?
Q .Is there any way to play faster game on my Windows ultimate (32)
intel core 2 dou E4600 ?

please help me
(02-02-2014, 09:06 PM)Alishahid Wrote: HELP FOR SLOW RUNNING GAME

Hello sir,
i have a one problem that i think can fix it which is to have gsdx10 which is not coming in my option and the game is running slowly,if not kindly give me useful suggestion

. i have intel core 2 dou E4600 windows ultimate (32)
. 1 gb ram
. my processor shownig ,that i am using direct x 11
. In the video,i watch ,he said that if your processor supports sse2,3,4 ,it will come in the option ,In my case there is three options which comes to my list
. sse2
. sse3
. sse4

Q .if my computer supports sse4 so why it is saying not to supports by my hardware or software ?

i have watched in your some forums that sse4 is only support by penryn series ,which i dont have

Q .Why my pcsx2 showing sse4 in the list ,if it donot supports ?

last

Q .When i choose in video plugin GSDX9(HARDWARE) the black screens come,why it is happening ?
Q .Is there any way to play faster game on my Windows ultimate (32)
intel core 2 dou E4600 ?

please help me

please open your own thread.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-01-2014, 08:49 PM)Asmodean Wrote: For now, you'll probably need to use the pcsx2 binary (exe) included in the zip file, until it's committed.
At least for me, your scaling test GSdx plugin works with recent builds. AF and your new scaling method work fine. Can't wait for those changes to be merged (or at least AF, as it seems to be more polished), and use them in the AVX plugin.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Here's a preview of the updated Anisotropic Filtering, that I'm working on atm.

The AF amount will be greyed out if AF is not enabled. And both AF, and AF amount with be greyed out if texture filtering is not enabled.

#EDIT: I should be finished it now. Attached a build below. For anyone who'd like to test it out. I'll hopefully commit it to SVN tomorrow. Don't really want to do it right now, because the other guys are gone off/asleep. I'd rather check for the go ahead.

Note: I've included the pcsx2 1.2 binary(exe) in this. If your already using 1.2, you don't need the pcsx2.exe in the archive.

.zip   GSdx32-SSE2-AFBuild.zip (Size: 2,4 MB / Downloads: 245)