GSdx
(05-14-2014, 02:51 PM)AnotherLife Wrote: Holy crap, you're right: fast boot makes it better cause the sky is black and the reflections don't seem so screwed!

That seems like a good way for a dev to narrow down the problem, right ?

f*cked up sky and reflections? if i'd take an educated guess... it's a spheremap or cyndrical projection or half of a or a completely emulated cubemap. the texture sample window might be some funky lil b*tch that's not emulated shifted correct in hardware. what the bios gotta do with it is something i dunno. might be something some register the gs is initialized to after the bios finished. what's the uncommon registers that handle textures? the thing i know is that it could be mip mapping issue for that reflection whatever texture map huh? kaboom... could be a fresnel term that's done with a trilinear filtered mipmap blend. if one samples a alpha from the reflection map and mads it as mipmap lod depth the sky is the next smaller mip. renders all in pretty simple. just a programmers theory tho. Laugh

Sponsored links

Anyway, it seems that with full bios boot the sky is mostly purple, with fast boot it's black. Same with the window reflections. With software mode it seems to work fine all around, but of course it's dirt-slow.

Talking about pcsx2 1.2.1, Gsdx D3D10
full boot the game with gsdx in software mode, then it's fine, you can switch to hardware mode after.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Aww, I have a feeling people ignored my issue. Sad
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
(05-15-2014, 05:04 PM)MenDude Wrote: Aww, I have a feeling people ignored my issue. Sad

Didn't ignore it, just don't have an answer. Have you tried using a normal build rather than a custom one?

i have a problem about like this error
File not found
Path:isofilesystem

I want to play Rule of Rose, have Rule of Rose iso, ps2 bios plugins set all config but problem remain, however i played this game in another PC with these settings please help
(05-26-2014, 08:27 AM)Azerus Wrote: i have a problem about like this error
File not found
Path:isofilesystem

I want to play Rule of Rose, have Rule of Rose iso, ps2 bios plugins set all config but problem remain, however i played this game in another PC with these settings please help
please open your own thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-15-2014, 05:52 PM)refraction Wrote: Didn't ignore it, just don't have an answer. Have you tried using a normal build rather than a custom one?
(Oh ok.)
What do you mean? Using the latest 1.2.1? If it's that... Nope, I didn't. (I'm using the latest GIT builds so...)
CPU:
GPU:
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
---
(05-26-2014, 03:14 PM)MenDude Wrote: (Oh ok.)
What do you mean? Using the latest 1.2.1? If it's that... Nope, I didn't. (I'm using the latest GIT builds so...)

oh right okay, well have you tried the official 1.2.1 just to rule that out?

I will try tomorrow (I can't right now).
CPU:
GPU:
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
---