GSdx
That seems to be a common thing with games that overlay a bloom layer on top of the geometry. They are all shifted up and to the left if you don't use native internal resolution.

Sponsored links

this looks more like a fake antialiasing "edge smoothing" instead of bloom.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

Same idea different purpose they are using a semi-transparent overlay layer.
I use newest GSdx and PCSX version and after the video with Gaia and the many hands of Hades i get following screen corruption Sad

HW mode
[Image: th_39955_gsdx_20090414215136_122_549lo.JPG]

with software mode it looks like that
[Image: th_39953_gsdx_20090414220048_122_157lo.JPG]
The thing I don't like about GSdx is that I have to use window mode or else I'll never get out of the fullscreen mode. I have to press my standby button, then get out of standby to get out of the fullscreen window.

On this newer version, I don't get display after hitting escape and executing.
(04-14-2009, 10:26 PM)PuN1sH3R Wrote: The thing I don't like about GSdx is that I have to use window mode or else I'll never get out of the fullscreen mode.
enable "Misc->Close GS Window on ESC" and disable "Safe fullscreen exit on escape" (or "Hide on fullscreen escape") in lilypad. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Cool. Smile Now there's nothing I don't like about GSdx minus the new problem this time around. (thought ZeroGS suits some games better)
(04-14-2009, 08:00 PM)dralor Wrote: That seems to be a common thing with games that overlay a bloom layer on top of the geometry. They are all shifted up and to the left if you don't use native internal resolution.

Indeed. Seems to be the same problem as with Tales of the Abyss.
In GoW2 effects by upscaling moved a little bit left, this cause the second Kratos *and all other object* is that real to move it to do correct?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
(04-14-2009, 08:00 PM)dralor Wrote: That seems to be a common thing with games that overlay a bloom layer on top of the geometry. They are all shifted up and to the left if you don't use native internal resolution.

Yet it also happens when you manually select the native internal resolution. According to GSdx the native resolution of GoW2 PAL ist 512*512. However the image outcome is very different. There's not only this ghost effect but the image is very blurry.

Example screenshots:

(first with checked "native", second with manually selected 512*512)