GSdx
(12-29-2014, 05:44 PM)Serial Hacker Wrote: Okay after testing Prince of Persia Warrior's Within with texture cache disabled

it appears to working perfectly fine, if only my V-RAM didn't fill up and i ended up with 7 FPS @ native Tongue (although it's 2 GB)

Are you sure about that? If the texture cache is disabled, it should use less VRAM.

Sponsored links

(12-29-2014, 07:42 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Are you sure about that? If the texture cache is disabled, it should use less VRAM.

yeah i opened MSI after burner and it shows my V-RAM being ~1950 (rest is reserved)

while GPU Usage is ~30%
That's strange. Maybe this game uses a lot of textures. How much VRAM is used when the texture cache is enabled? Regarding the performance, I don't think you can do anything with it. Texture cache is a speedhack/optimization feature. Disabling it will degrade the performance.
(12-29-2014, 07:47 PM)Serial Hacker Wrote: yeah i opened MSI after burner and it shows my V-RAM being ~1950 (rest is reserved)

while GPU Usage is ~30%
try enabling 8 bit textures.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-30-2014, 07:58 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: That's strange. Maybe this game uses a lot of textures.

yeah you can't run it in Software mode without 4 GB patch.
(12-29-2014, 08:56 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: that is hacked fix by guy who violated the GPL license it not done by the dev as such there is no support for said plugin
Well, I must say that Racer_S is not just "a guy".
I mean, he already released if not hundreds at least tens and tens of fixes on his "ToCA EDIT" website during last decade, he's certainly not a newcomer.

EDIT: removed personal information after everything has been cleared
(01-01-2015, 06:26 PM)mirh Wrote: Well, I must say that Racer_S is not just "a guy".
I mean, he already released if not hundreds at least tens and tens of fixes on his "ToCA EDIT" website during last decade, he's certainly not a newcomer.

Anyway, even though I didn't expect him to violate GPL license he did.

So well, I already tried to contact "EC Sim Hardware" without success.
PCSX2 team already knows nothing of the thing... So our only chance is to contact him.

His name is Dave Skotnicki (you can just check this in some of his older readmes) and his g+ profile (if it exists) should use this image
Maybe you'll have more luck than me

He violated it none the less, and either way its unsupported build unless he want to help pcsx2 and contribute to the git repository if it not build by our build bot it is not support it simple as that.
didn't he submit the modified source code yet. just, curious about it Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Nope
[Image: newsig.jpg]
If he did, they wouldn't post the above comments. Tongue2