GSdx
I guess we'll have to wait for someone to confirm. FWIW, I never tested this myself. What I stated above is my understanding from what I read on the configuration guide and what I saw in the configuration video. All I know for sure is that software mode benefits from the AVX instruction set a bit so if you find that SSE4 is better most of the time, just remember to switch to AVX2 for software mode games like R&C. For me, it's too much work to be changing plugins so in the end if someone tells us that SS4 is faster than AVX2 in hardware mode, I'll probably still leave it at AVX2. XD
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

(03-08-2015, 09:27 AM)vsub Wrote: I'm not 100% sure about that...while I was trying all of my games,I think there was a game that worked better with SSE4 than with AVX2(faster I mean)
If this happen, you should open a ticket on github.
Instructions extension shouldn't solve any slowdowns, but they are really helpful when particular code is executed in some game sections.

Said this, the newer, the better
Wink 
I would like request add this games to GSDX CRC Hack:

Quote:[US: CRC=B049DD5E]
One Piece Grand Battle    

[JP: CRC=66953267]
One Piece Grand Battle! Rush    

Quote:[US: CRC=568A5C78]
Digimon Rumble Arena 2    

[JP: CRC=7F995E8D]
Digimon Battle Chronicle    

Best regards
Added, thanks for the report Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-09-2015, 02:46 AM)Little giant Wrote: I would like request add this games to GSDX CRC Hack:
Best regards

I'm not sure I understand what these images mean.

Do all these 4 CRCs have graphics issues with current/latest PCSX2, but if you build PCSX2 yourself with a patch similar to https://github.com/ssakash/pcsx2/commit/553b73a (this patch is not yet part of PCSX2) then it fixes the issues for all 4 CRCs?
(03-09-2015, 06:00 AM)ssakash Wrote: Added, thanks for the report Wink

3 out of these 4 crc were already in the list.
Yeah, I completely overlooked them. for starters, I will test whether this patch works.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Might be a good place to start, yeah...
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-09-2015, 06:46 AM)avih Wrote: I'm not sure I understand what these images mean.

Do all these 4 CRCs have graphics issues with current/latest PCSX2, but if you build PCSX2 yourself with a patch similar to https://github.com/ssakash/pcsx2/commit/553b73a (this patch is not yet part of PCSX2) then it fixes the issues for all 4 CRCs?

One Piece Grand Battle US still not fix
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 JP needs fix
(03-08-2015, 09:27 AM)vsub Wrote: I'm not 100% sure about that...while I was trying all of my games,I think there was a game that worked better with SSE4 than with AVX2(faster I mean)

Hardware mode or software mode?