GSdx
@Gregory

I have made the round offset hack checkbox in the following format,
0 // Inactive - null checkbox
1 // active for flat sprites - ticked checkbox
2 // active for all sprites - square checkbox

Is this okay ? can I send the PR ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

That's so backwards, as I said in the PM.

I know a way you could reverse it with if statements but there has got to be a better way.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yeah, I also thought of doing some If statements but, that would be a waste of lines and efficiency.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
shouldnt it be check for all and box for flat, like the other hacks that use similar options?
no, only wild arms offset and sprite hack use that format.
- Refraction
I have to disagree with you ssakash. Usually the gray option is the 'half-way' option and the check is the '100% full on' option. For example, look at GSdx's Texture Filtering. The default (gray) only filters 3D textures, while the check filters all of them. I've always looked at the grayed box as the in-between option that sits in the middle of off and on.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(04-17-2015, 06:06 AM)ssakash Wrote: no, only wild arms offset and sprite hack use that format.

pretty sure Texture filtering is

check= 3d/2d
box = 3d only
yeah, I also thought of doing the same way for round offset hack but, as blyss said there has to be some other way to change the variables to match the certain check box format rather than using conditional statements, I'm trying to figure out the another way for the method.

(04-17-2015, 06:27 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: pretty sure Texture filtering is

check= 3d/2d
box = 3d only
oops, sorry. I thought you were talking about the the functions on HW hacks.
- Refraction
Yeah it definitely needs reversed but doing it with if statements would be too messy. Maybe ask on the IRC?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
could you provide a link to the IRC ?
- Refraction