GSdx
(05-16-2015, 11:00 PM)jonaand Wrote: where i have to set Align Hack? thanks

make sure to get the latest development build and go to GSdx plugin settings >> HW hacks and select align sprite hack.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(05-17-2015, 01:31 AM)mirh Wrote: And speaking of anisotropic filter, it's missing for me in ogl.

I haven't added the GUI option yet. for now, go to the GSDX.ini file and write the following,

Code:
AnisotropicFiltering=1  //enables AnisotropicFiltering
MaxAnisotropy=2    // 2X scaling value, you can use either 2,4,8,16.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Is AF properly dected in your driver?

Code:
INFO: GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic is available
(05-17-2015, 10:42 AM)gregory Wrote: Is AF properly dected in your driver?

Code:
INFO: GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic is available
Yes, it is.
It must be just an UI issue then.
Here the opengl code
Code:
    if (GLLoader::found_GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic && !!theApp.GetConfig("AnisotropicFiltering", 0) && !theApp.GetConfig("paltex", 0)) {
        int anisotropy = theApp.GetConfig("MaxAnisotropy", 1);
        if (anisotropy > 1) // 1 is the default in opengl so don't do anything
            gl_SamplerParameterf(sampler, GL_TEXTURE_MAX_ANISOTROPY_EXT, (float)anisotropy);
    }
Check in GSdx.ini that
1/ paltex is 0
2/ AnisotropicFiltering is 1
3/ MaxAnisotropy is > 1
@gregory

I think mirh was mentioning that the AnisotropicFiltering option is greyed out on the windows UI. he doesn't mean that the original function is not working.

@Mirh
I Hope you received the PM. I could PR it after you confirm the working function of the AnisotropicFiltering in the UI using the given commit.
- Refraction
(05-17-2015, 12:40 PM)ssakash Wrote: @gregory

I think mirh was mentioning that the AnisotropicFiltering option is greyed out on the windows UI. he doesn't mean that the original function is not working.

@Mirh
I Hope you received the PM. I could PR it after you confirm the working function of the AnisotropicFiltering in the UI using the given commit.
Yes, that's what I meant.

Anyway, besides this, it seems that no setting I adjust when opengl is enabled is applied.
I ticked native.. and it was still using 3x. I toggled some hardware hacks.. and until I switched to dx nothing changed.
As far as AF not working in DX mode - it's hard to tell in many games. Burnout 3 is a game where it's REALLY noticeable. It's not easily noticeable in FF.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I kind of disagree, I've been able to notice AF working in just about every 3D based game I play, even helps in some 2D games as well.
About Anisotropic Filtering in PCSX2, you need it to not be forced in the drivers. With Nvidia Inspector, I made a profile for PCSX2 and set it to "Application-controlled".

If it's forced, AF doesn't work at all, but it works fine with the GSdx options.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR