GSdx
(05-02-2009, 12:52 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: you tried this one? Smile
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en

(05-02-2009, 03:30 AM)rama Wrote: adrenaguy:
Also try disabling MTGS. I'm not so sure it works on your single core cpu Tongue2

@luisr14: okay, i wil try that one, thankyou
@rama: how can i disable that?

edit: i'm pretty sure i'm not putting where i should be extracting my files to in the right place, should i put them into my plug-ins folder in the PCSX2 folder?

Sponsored links

Hey Everybody I Need your help to decide whether to install windows vista S.P1 or stay with XP S.P3 cause i was going to install it but my friends here warn me about the slow problem and pc game great frame drops cause i am a game nerdBiggrin,but i need anyone to tell me the benefits of the PCSX2 Emulator In Vista Including (Frame Speed,Graphic Bugs,Sound..Etc)
That will be most appreciated
My Specs:
MSI P35 Neo Mother-Board
Windows XP S.P3 32Bit
Intel E6750 Core2Duo2600GHz
4GB Ram 667 MHz
MSI Geforce 8600GT 512
Thanx In Advance
How to resolve this bug in the picture?

My PC: 2Gb de Ram, Core 2 Duo 3Ghz, 8600GT 256Mb, XP SP2.

PCSX2 Playground, this bug occurs with all the plugins that I tested.

(05-02-2009, 03:40 PM)angel_forever12300 Wrote: Hey Everybody I Need your help to decide whether to install windows vista S.P1 or stay with XP S.P3 cause i was going to install it but my friends here warn me about the slow problem and pc game great frame drops cause i am a game nerdBiggrin,but i need anyone to tell me the benefits of the PCSX2 Emulator In Vista Including (Frame Speed,Graphic Bugs,Sound..Etc)
That will be most appreciated
My Specs:
MSI P35 Neo Mother-Board
Windows XP S.P3 32Bit
Intel E6750 Core2Duo2600GHz
4GB Ram 667 MHz
MSI Geforce 8600GT 512
Thanx In Advance

Your friend is ill-informed. Vista and DX10 runs all my games great (even the old ones). Besides, DX10 with the GSDx plugin is known to work better overall.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-02-2009, 11:57 AM)adrenaguy Wrote: @rama: how can i disable that?
by going into Config->Cpu Smile

(05-02-2009, 11:57 AM)adrenaguy Wrote: edit: i'm pretty sure i'm not putting where i should be extracting my files to in the right place, should i put them into my plug-ins folder in the PCSX2 folder?
yes you put them in the plugins folder in pcsx2 Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-02-2009, 05:47 PM)faelz1n Wrote: How to resolve this bug in the picture?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-page-1.html
(05-02-2009, 10:15 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Your friend is ill-informed. Vista and DX10 runs all my games great (even the old ones). Besides, DX10 with the GSDx plugin is known to work better overall.
Well Thanx KrazyTrumpeter05 I appreciate your valuable informations,Now i can upgrade to vista
the mtgs disabling helped the closing down of the program, and then i redownloaded directX and installed it all, i must have installed something else new because it works now! thanks guys!

still, it's a shame about the graphical problems with destroy all humans, and my framerate =loooooow
(05-03-2009, 05:27 AM)Kein Wrote:
(05-02-2009, 05:47 PM)faelz1n Wrote: How to resolve this bug in the picture?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-page-1.html

It did not work ..

Help!! Sad

Edit: The first picture is not a big problem. The second picture is into the water.
I have the same problem, the blades animation starts to float above Kratos' head in God of War 1 once you upgade them to level 3. The are floating above the blades and not necessarily above his head.
There seems to be a constant offset between the blades and their animation.
I am using the US version of the game with the latest PCSX2+plugins(I compile from SVN).
Has anyone found a way to fix this?
Thank you.