hi sir

just want to tell that web of shadows shows only half of the screen
so cant play

street fighter anthology screens are all messed up

thanks for reading

Sponsored links

(05-13-2009, 03:38 PM)edu_dudu Wrote: Look this picture

So what?

Unless Gabest now exactly this part of the game it won't help a bit. Please post a proper bug report ( game, what went wrong, which revision it was working correctly etc... ).
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
Using PCSX2 beta 1059.

I've never had better performance with R-Type Final than with this emulator and GSdx r1006. SSE4.1 pixel shader 3 directx 9. Pretty much 60fps no matter what. (Let's be honest; I don't feel like installing a directx 10 compatible operating system right now.)

In fact I've had great performance from GSdx for some time so I figured, why not update to r1182? I did. And I deleted the relevant ini files, ran default configuration except for selecting pixel shader 3, still directx 9, and.. the emulator crashes at the hangar.

After several trials, the emulator consistently crashes at the hangar. Disabled all speedhacks (as likely as that is to work) and still crashes the emulator at the hangar. Tried SSE2 version and oddly enough, no video, but still sound, and blindly entering the hangar crashes the emulator.

Reverted back from r1182 to r1006. Everything is fine. Even r1006 SSE2 version has perfect speed and video. I hope that was enough information.
Updated to GSdx-r1182 and was unable to play Kingdom Hearts 2 because all I got was a black screen (hope I'm not the only one getting this problem). No matter what I did or what settings I changed, the screen was always black... had to revert back to GSdx-r1171 in order to get rid of the black screen.
(05-15-2009, 03:55 AM)Jaxxdude Wrote: Updated to GSdx-r1182 and was unable to play Kingdom Hearts 2 because all I got was a black screen (hope I'm not the only one getting this problem). No matter what I did or what settings I changed, the screen was always black... had to revert back to GSdx-r1171 in order to get rid of the black screen.

Yes I'm experiencing the same thing with both Kingdom Hearts 1 and Final fantasy 10, sound is playing normally, but no image, tried with different settings. I hope it helps, I don't have more games to try.
using revision 1171, it seems like GSdx is ignoring the third state in the texture filtering which is a greyed out check mark which means 3d texture filtering on while 2d texture filtering off.

In the third state it is still doing texture filtering to both 2D and 3D.

I noticed this when playing final fantasy X
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
Latest revision totally borked all my games, too.

FFXII, Kingdom Hearts, Shadow of the Collossus, Avatar Into the Inferno, and Avatar the Last Airbender all are nothing but a black screen while Avatar Burning Earth simply crashses.

I also stupidly didn't back up my plugins, does anyone have a link to the r1171?

Also, I was toying around with using the plugin in the ePSXe emulator and it looks pretty great, but I was wondering if it were possible to run it in hardware mode and have some sort of frame limiter? If not, no big deal, Pete's OpenGL2 plugin works great as well, but it would be nice to just use one plugin for everything.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-15-2009, 06:54 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I also stupidly didn't back up my plugins, does anyone have a link to the r1171?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post...l#pid48554 Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
404 not found =/

Ok, this link works:

http://212.92.18.46/gsdx/

That's a list of many of the past revisions.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I think dx9 is broken again.
(05-15-2009, 06:54 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Also, I was toying around with using the plugin in the ePSXe emulator and it looks pretty great, but I was wondering if it were possible to run it in hardware mode and have some sort of frame limiter? If not, no big deal, Pete's OpenGL2 plugin works great as well, but it would be nice to just use one plugin for everything.
epsxe 1.7 has a limiter, and only sw mode, but it has higher resolution modes that run fast enough.