GSdx
Gabest, r1192 works just fine, thanks for the quick work!
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

probably not gone
As of revision r1192 no more crashes of the emulator in the hangar of R-Type Final under the same testing circumstances (directx9, SSE4.1, pixel shader 3.)

Also SSE2 version displays video perfectly fine now. It seems whatever you did resolved my specific issue. Thanks!
r1192 runs fine, no more crashes, but everything looks a little bit blurry compared to r1076 (at least in persona 3)
hey gabest, why does the SSE2 version is displayed as 1192 (under configure) when it's 1194 Blink
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-16-2009, 06:39 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: hey gabest, why does the SSE2 version is displayed as 1192 (under configure) when it's 1194 Blink

link - looks normal for me. Try to replace it one more time Tongue2
[Image: kaszak696.png]
(05-16-2009, 06:39 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: hey gabest, why does the SSE2 version is displayed as 1192 (under configure) when it's 1194 Blink

There were two revisions within 24 hours, 1192 and 1194, you might have missed it.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
well it had happened with other revisions at another time, but i checked again and it's ok now Smile (seems that i update my gsdx whenever the SSE2 version hasn't finished updating Laugh)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology bug report:

- framerate is capped @ 40.00 fps in Software mode (latest GSdx):
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9222/pcsx2sfa2.jpg
- image is garbled and it runs @ 10-15 fps in Hardware mode (latest GSdx)
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5813/sfa2g.jpg

PC specs: Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.74 GHz, ATI Radeon HD 3850, 2 GB RAM (same results at my friends with better specs)

using latest plugins (15 May) and latest pcsx2 beta.

i can run far more demanding games @ solid 60 fps (both in Hardware & SW modes):
CVS2: 1, 2
MVC2: 1, 2
KOF: 2k2 UM, 98 UM

i'm a fighting game enthusiast and this collection is very special to me (containing a game that is not present on other platforms to be emulated, Hyper Street Fighter Alpha).

please look into it for a fix when you have time.

thank you.
My appreciation goes out to the developers of this excellent piece of software. It has come a long way!

Game: One Piece Grand Adventure
GSDX version: 1194 (Although previous versions have been tried)
Speed Hacks: None
Game Fixes: None
Issue: Vertical Red lines (as seen in snapshot) with DX10 hardware mode and Vertical Blue lines with DX9 hardware mode. Tested on multiple PCs (ATI and Nvidia cards) and issue persists. Stripes aside, this game runs perfectly.

Comment: The visual issue does not exist in software mode, but the game runs much slower. I understand this is consistent with Bositman's English guide; however, everything other than the lines looks sharp. Does a solution to this already exist? I found a post from 2007 regarding post-filter effects being disabled and was curious as to if this would fall under such. Also, a ".gs" file that goes with the snap has been created but I was unsure how to go about posting it (3.4MB while zipped). Thanks in advance for any input gents.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)