GSdx
did you try with Dx9? Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(05-19-2009, 07:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: did you try with Dx9? Smile

Ugh, I'm stupid; it does indeed work with DX9 :>
yep you should always follow that rule Tongue (if dx10 doesn't work then try dx9 xP)
Windows 7 64bit

(05-18-2009, 08:21 AM)Misfire Wrote:
(05-15-2009, 06:35 AM)Misfire Wrote: using revision 1171, it seems like GSdx is ignoring the third state in the texture filtering which is a greyed out check mark which means 3d texture filtering on while 2d texture filtering off.

In the third state it is still doing texture filtering to both 2D and 3D.

I noticed this when playing final fantasy X while on SSSE3.

Can anyone test this to confirm?

There's some parts in that game where the 2d parts will be drawn in 3d for some effect or something. It isnt related to the grey check really, it still works as it should on other games with the ocassional same thing happening in some scenes only.
(05-20-2009, 12:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(05-18-2009, 08:21 AM)Misfire Wrote:
(05-15-2009, 06:35 AM)Misfire Wrote: using revision 1171, it seems like GSdx is ignoring the third state in the texture filtering which is a greyed out check mark which means 3d texture filtering on while 2d texture filtering off.

In the third state it is still doing texture filtering to both 2D and 3D.

I noticed this when playing final fantasy X while on SSSE3.

Can anyone test this to confirm?

There's some parts in that game where the 2d parts will be drawn in 3d for some effect or something. It isnt related to the grey check really, it still works as it should on other games with the ocassional same thing happening in some scenes only.

Thats weird, I remember it behaving differently in older versions, like if you bring up the party screen, the 2d text is not filtered and actually looks nice with no weird lines. I'll have to double check.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
I can confirm that texture-filtering is broken (=always on) with DX10 and newer versions of GSdx.

It worked with the version included in PCSX2 0.96 and Virtua Fighter 4,
but after I updated my DirectX to a newer version, i'm not able to change the state (=vertikal black lines in the intro).
Software-Mode and DX9-Mode are still working fine.

Anyway, thanks gabest for such a greate piece of software, because now i'm really enjoying some games Smile, and thanks for MPC too Happy
Quote:I can confirm that texture-filtering is broken (=always on) with DX10 and newer versions of GSdx.

It worked with the version included in PCSX2 0.96 and Virtua Fighter 4,
but after I updated my DirectX to a newer version, i'm not able to change the state (=vertikal black lines in the intro).
Software-Mode and DX9-Mode are still working fine.

Anyway, thanks gabest for such a greate piece of software, because now i'm really enjoying some games Smile, and thanks for MPC too Happy

It can be close while in DirectX10 mode regarding what rev. of GSdx.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(05-20-2009, 07:02 AM)Misfire Wrote: Thats weird, I remember it behaving differently in older versions, like if you bring up the party screen, the 2d text is not filtered and actually looks nice with no weird lines. I'll have to double check.

Dont know what to say I remember it working the same since long ago, maybe we're talking about different 2d parts?

I checked with another game (persona 4) and the grey check worked as expected, also launched FFX with pcsx2 0.9.5 beta and GSdx 0.1.14 and GSdx 0.1.10 (to try very early versions to compare) and it worked the same as with the last build i'm using (r1194 GSdx and latest pcsx2 beta).
Ok, I'm a stupid grandmf*cka, ignore me. Thankz LuizzR16!
that request would be for chickenliver then Tongue

EDIT: oh wait there's an option for that in Lilypad already Smile Laugh
Windows 7 64bit