GSdx
With the last version I have a problem of get down FPS when i set resolution "native" with some magic of FInal Fantasy X PAL how: fire,antima and other skills . while in the older version of gdsx(1.7) this problem don't occured! What is the problem?
MotherBoard:P965 Platinium Series MS-7238(V1.x)
Cpu:Intel Core Duo 6300 @1,86 Ghz
SVGA:GeForce 7100 GS [128 mega(512 chace memory)]
Ram:2,00 Giga

Sponsored links

(06-11-2009, 04:44 PM)Tetram Wrote: Oh my ! so I need Dx10... I don't want Vista !

Vista's good, but Windows 7 is better (and amazing!). Get the RC from Micro$oft's website, burn to a dvd, install, and enjoy everything an OS should be.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
devil may cry has some kind of blur in the upper part of the screen (or it looks like that part is still in native resolution) with non-native resolution
i marked the spot from where the blur is applied http://img87.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=pcs...061209.jpg
dmc copies portions of the screen back to pcsx2 to overlay text, it could just let the gs draw it, but they chose this silly way.
so nothing can be done except playing in native res?
hello guys Biggrin ,

im new at pcsx2 hehe^^ but i know much about it but i still cant play dbz bt 3 :/ i try to configure my pcsx2 0.9.6 for 6 days now -.- can someone help me pls maybe on icq if someone have =)

or in this forum Rolleyes
Siren game
can this problem be solved - the fog (in software mode it looks ok)?
[Image: pcsx2beta13292009061217.th.jpg]
Hi all,

I've been searching for a while and I have yet to find a cause and/or workaround for a GSDX bug I'm dealing with.

I'm currently trying to setup GSDX to play .hack //Infection under DX10 (hardware). I tried a couple of builds (official and beta) and I always have this problem.
Every time I try to set the internal resolution higher than "native" the emulator crashes on start and reports:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: pcsx2 0.9.6.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4a2e8fcb
Fault Module Name: GSdx-ssse3.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.0.1.9
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a30d74e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001c19c
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Of all the games I have, this is the only one with this problem. Weird thing is that I can set the internal resolution as high as I want under DX9. FYI I have a 9800GTX, so there is no problem with DX10 compatibility. Also, I have a Core 2 Duo and DirectX is fully up to date.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing this, or know of a way to work around this ?

Thank you for your input.
(06-11-2009, 10:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: You have to understand that you are not supposed to run any game with different resolutions,it is something the PS2 does not do thus it WILL cause problems. So if native works,there is no other way the problem is the upscaling
I understand that using higher internal resolutions might cause some graphical glitches like ghosting, missing geometry and similar problems ingame.

But in this case the emulator simply crashes upon loading the ISO, can't even get to the opening scene. That is the only game I tried that wouldn't boot if not in native resolution. Also, since DX9 does it fine, I found it weird that DX10 couldn't do it.

I'll keep searching and trying different plugin builds and combinations to see if I can up that internal res.

Thank you for your answer kyoko (and Bositman Tongue).