GSdx
I use dx10 hardware and the display resolution is greyed out so I can't use 75Hz if I wanted to.

Sponsored links

(07-04-2009, 05:22 PM)Aemony Wrote: That's weird, as the link works for me. But anyway, open the FileHippo link again and use the FileHippo Mirror directly beneth Download
Latest Version
. If you're using the Download Latest Version it only sends you to Microsoft's servers, which you seem to have a problem with.

Okay,it worked this time. When I clicked on the exe it gives me please
type in the location where you want to place the extracted files.

Do I put it in any location or do i put it in a certain spot?
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
Any location you want, and after the extraction you run setup.exe located in the location you specified.
It worked! Thank you very much it runs much faster now! I get a little bit more of 30-50 fps now!
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
(07-04-2009, 05:28 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: I use dx10 hardware and the display resolution is greyed out so I can't use 75Hz if I wanted to.

yea, but dx10 mode never had fullscreen, can't add it back.
Gadest, have you seen my previous post 3 pages back?
Gabest,
in r1402 or perhaps the 2 earlier revisions (unusable because of openGL code being added at the same time in r1375), there has been a regression in Xensaga I
Attached is the GS dump compressed, as well of a screenshot of whats happening.

It occurs in DX10 hardware mode. There also seems to be a significant speed decrease since r1372, but that probably isn't relevant, and I know its none of your concern.

If you would like i can upload a second GS dump of the scene in r1372, where it looks properly in DX10 HW mode.

Thank you for your time, I hope this helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   xenosaga.rar (Size: 3,32 MB / Downloads: 167)
(07-05-2009, 12:53 AM)jacksterson Wrote: Gadest, have you seen my previous post 3 pages back?

That's a generic error message you get when the gs cannot initialize, could be anything, but it is probably related to directx.
The speed of xenosaga1 is the same as r1363, it makes 3k+ drawing calls, that's the problem, setting up the states alone makes it slow.

But I'll check that background.
I've been messing around with a few other emulators, and I've gotten the same error, though downloading different plugins have fixed that.

So either my computer isn't compatible with dx10, or your plugin isn't compatible with my computer ://