GSdx
Hi everybody,

Sniper Elite (u)
half of the screen is wrong in dx9_hw mode.
dx9_sw mode is looks ok.
pcsx beta 1329 and gsdx_r1476.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

looks good
(07-07-2009, 05:27 PM)Wonderland Wrote: So in some previous versions of gsdx, I wasn't being able to take screen shots with F8. With 1.15 that was fixed and I can do so, which is great. Thanks for that!

However, now the problem is F5 won't work for changing interlacing options while the emu is running. Any ideas?

You need to update your PCSX2 to latest beta or so to be able to use the f5-f7 keys with newer GSdx or just use older GSdx.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ok so when I record with Fraps, no blinking ^^'.

But with r1476, the blinking has become very light in Tenkaichi 3. It's fully playable now. I am using native resolution with vsync. Good job !
(07-07-2009, 10:39 AM)Gabest Wrote: Could you also include the bmp in the future? It's hard to recignize which gs is which after a while Tongue

Sure, I didn't know if to considering the bmp is sometimes bigger than the .gs file.

(07-07-2009, 01:10 PM)Gabest Wrote:
(07-07-2009, 01:50 AM)shadow0000 Wrote: Wild Arms 3 [U]

Really minimal, there are lines or weird borders on the title screen, and text can be seen over objects that are actually on top, not sure if it's another z buffer issue. I am not sure if any of these are affecting other parts in the game.

The fix for true love story 3 makes those lines... The image is mapped from 0-257 (texture) to 0-256 (screen) with wrap around mode, last pixel should be read from something like (int)255.999... but with that fix it just jumps to 256 which wraps to 0. I don't know why they couldn't just map that damned image 1:1.

WA3 had the same lines on GSdx 0.1.4, it was fixed in some later revision, maybe is something not exclusive to the TLS3 fix ?

----------------------------------------------

Elemental Gerad [J]

Unplayable on HW (dx9), only FMVs and the loading screen are drawn (which might also be a FMV), the screen remains with no updates showing the last drawn frame, pressing ESC or switching with F9 back and forth replaces that last correct frame but again there are no updates, basically there is no output on HW mode.

D3D9 SW:

Attached GS dump, bmps are just a black image (screenshot varies depending on last good frame, and could be misleading).

Attached Files
.7z   Eremental Gerad [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 2,88 MB / Downloads: 203)
Since r-1472 the lighting in Shadow of the colossus has gotten quite inconsistent, quickly going from normally bright to there being no bloom for no apparent reason. Here's an example:
Dx10, software mode:    
Dx10, hardware mode:    

The second pic is obviously not in native resolution, but I can garantee the lighting is the same even in native.
(07-07-2009, 10:45 PM)kyoko Wrote: Since r-1472 the lighting in Shadow of the colossus has gotten quite inconsistent, quickly going from normally bright to there being no bloom for no apparent reason. Here's an example:
Dx10, software mode:
Dx10, hardware mode:

The second pic is obviously not in native resolution, but I can garantee the lighting is the same even in native.
Could you tell me what version of Shadow of the Colossus you're using (PAL, NTSC)? I need to know for something
what i can do again the "Blinking Error" Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 ?
if you know any Program to converted Pal games to NTSC Format , so can you pls send me a pn with the downloadlink ? thx
Didn't test all the game but seems like invisible character on Onimusha is fixed at least in the begining of the game, in Onimusha 2 i really can't say since character became invisible after the event of finding the 2º weapon, have to test it better.
There something new in Onimusha 2 that didn't happen before in movie 3º image, flashing logo below and above movie.
Found a problem with latest revision, happen in FFX and i think some other game, happen when camera changes position but not always for exemple in FFX it happen 2 times after some seconds it disapears, on the other game it appears in same place of screen. This happen with dx9 and dx10 with r1473 and 1476, doesn't happen wiyh 1426, haven't tested revision between 1426 and 1473 yet.
Seems like intro and 1º video on Shadow Hearts not working perfectly like image is being dragged, something like frame 2 - frame 1 - frame 3, doesn't happen with 1426.
Still no change in grandia 3 problem with image when entering menu, but thats not very important.
1º image doesn't happen anymore on r1495 but 2º still happen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5