GSdx
(07-14-2009, 11:10 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Yep it's a known issue but as far as I know it only happens then and you're fine once you get out of there.
Nice thanks for the fast reply.

Sponsored links

Sakura Taisen V - Saraba Itoshiki Hito Yo [J]

HW (dx9): the overbloom issue again, on second look it seems like trails on bloom, the first frame looks correct then intensity starts adding on each frame (without clearing?) until the effect is too unbearable to look at (or read).

D3D9 (HW <-> SW):

---------------------------------------------------

Simple 2000 Series Vol.91 - The All-Star Kakutou [J]

Could be an issue with the emulator, same output on HW/SW and ZeroGS, but it looks specifically graphic. Certain characters, mainly Riho, appear to have null textures on specular lighting spots (though it could be a texture issue maybe), also characters are supposed to have outlines, might be a shader issue, I don't know.

D3D9 HW & SW:

Attached Files
.7z   Sakura Taisen V - Saraba Itoshiki Hito Yo [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 1,46 MB / Downloads: 185)
.7z   Simple 2000 Series Vol.91 - The All-Star Kakutou [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 1,28 MB / Downloads: 190)
(07-14-2009, 05:16 PM)Gabest Wrote: We still don't know your video card... (someone was faster than me!)

sorry sir for the late reply it is Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset

My computer is a Lenovo memory of 2038MB RAM

Directx ver 9c
(07-15-2009, 05:20 AM)ernart Wrote: sorry sir for the late reply it is Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset
yea that's Intel GMA Smile (just like mine is >_>)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(07-15-2009, 05:21 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(07-15-2009, 05:20 AM)ernart Wrote: sorry sir for the late reply it is Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset
yea that's Intel GMA Smile (just like mine is >_>)

what did you do do to avoid the blackscreen problem
all the versions i have tried have worked for me Smile (with the exception of the plugin freezing when loading fullscreen for 14xx plugins that i have tried in dx9), but your problem might also be related to the game that you're trying to play Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(07-15-2009, 10:51 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: all the versions i have tried have worked for me Smile (with the exception of the plugin freezing when loading fullscreen for 14xx plugins that i have tried in dx9), but your problem might also be related to the game that you're trying to play Smile

all of my games were like that in blackscreen with only sound.
well what's your pcsx2 and gsdx config? Smile
Windows 7 64bit

This isn't a general support thread...make a new thread for your problems.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi gabest i have a new problem as always,and i think you can help me easy with this one,i have the "green" problem in god of war 2 but its the spanish version,if you need a bug report just ask for it Smile