GSdx
(07-25-2009, 10:47 AM)Gabest Wrote: The core dlls of the operating system are never updated by the directx updater, only sp1 can install dx 10.1, which I started using about the time you started getting crashes Tongue But why don't you let vista update itself to sp1?

After updating sp1 (with some issues due to my antivirus) now the plugin works perfectly.
Thanks for the help.

PS: FFXII works fine with latest rev1564, it just that the game doesn't like vu cycle stealing so i have to put it on off.

Sponsored links

Concerning Issue 184 (Xeno3). I'm using uncensored version of the game. Could it be the problem? I wonder if this bug appears on unmodified one...

Btw there's another weird issue with this game:
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/de...%20Summary

.gs dump:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=20101
(07-25-2009, 10:47 AM)Gabest Wrote: The core dlls of the operating system are never updated by the directx updater, only sp1 can install dx 10.1, which I started using about the time you started getting crashes Tongue But why don't you let vista update itself to sp1?

then how should i update my DX ver ?????
coz when i compile gsdx with vs 2008 i get the pls update your DX message and never able to solve this by web updater
FOKKAK MENY
download the Dx Redist package then Smile (3rd link on first post)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Seems Gsdx will crash if you stop Xenosaga III and use Run > Execute using certain settings (using SSSPSX pad).

Also, it seems that when you change certain settings on Gsdx, and then choose run > execute, your character will either not respond to movement, or start moving infinitely in a direction, or walk instead of run.

Seems lilypad isn't at fault, as it occurs in SSSPSX too.
ReactOS, check it out.
(07-27-2009, 01:13 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: download the Dx Redist package then Smile (3rd link on first post)

doesnt help my friend it keeps asking for update after installtion and i cant use PCSX2 with GSDX as my DX is out of date
FOKKAK MENY
need help with wild arms 3 this game have some problems for me in hw where the fps suddenly drops in battle's from 60 to 30 each time before a character move's like 30 battle menu then 60 when doing the selected action just upgraded my vidcard from 8500gt to 9500gt thinking it will improve but still same problem anyhelp would be appreciated tnx im using DX9 and DX10 on both xp and vista same results.fps sudden drops does not happen in SW, but SW is slow for me in some parts even drops to 20'ish fps but always constant 60 in battle's
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
I recently got that game (WA3), and the issue seems to be many small textures your vidcard has to handle.
To help it a bit:
-lower internal d3d resolution
-disable texture filtering
-disable allow 8 bit textures

Even my gtx260 has severe slowdowns in that game Tongue2
Nor my gtx280. :|

This games was unplayable two months ago, so be happy!

Btw. rama you should show up more often in irc. Tongue2
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
WTF I have no slowdowns except in towns when I can see more than 10 people...
and I have allow 8bit textures activated

-8800GT
-Q6600 2.4 GHZ
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm