GSdx
And it looks like Tekken 5 can only be booted in "Native Resolution" now. Don't know what revision that began happening in.If you set it to anything higher, it'll crash after the Namco shooter game. Anyone confirm? Tested with rev. 1584.
(08-03-2009, 04:26 AM)dralor Wrote: It's a lot older crash then that in some games. Lord knows what the issue is there.

I guess it's getting worse than...RE was fine in the revision before last. Sad
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Sponsored links

Hey gabest, thanks for your MSAA implementation! Smile

Especially useful for games in which you can't raise the internal resolution without getting glitches (e.g. GoW2).

(08-03-2009, 04:32 AM)legend Wrote: And it looks like Tekken 5 can only be booted in "Native Resolution" now. Don't know what revision that began happening in.If you set it to anything higher, it'll crash after the Namco shooter game. Anyone confirm? Tested with rev. 1584.

Can't confirm that with 1598 and my Tekken 5 PAL version.
Yeah I noticed that in the comments. How well is it working? I was going to test it out tomorrow .

Plus any plans to try to implement AF, gabest?
(08-03-2009, 01:43 AM)zero29 Wrote:
(08-02-2009, 10:52 PM)yeyoo Wrote: i have updates till now
it says that im up to date and no need no update
yes i did im not that dumb and the link you provided is pointless as there is already a link for this in microsoft down center

no need to get cocky, first, gsdx checks for the necessary files in your system32 folder, if it still tells you to update, then you don't have the latest updates, period. second, this is not a support thread, it's a thread for gsdx specific feedback like bugs and suggestions. if you are unable to update your directx to the latest march 09 versions with both the web installer and redist links, then please open a thread in the general discussion and support section of this forum.

first Vielen Dank für Hilfe. second i already posted all my problems and got all possiple solution why bother with with a new thread as its not a common problem its happening to me only thank you any way im gonna try to figure it out my self.
FOKKAK MENY
just tested msaa with ffx, everything up to x4 (@1600x1200) seems to have no effect on emulation speed (tested intro, menus, summons, spells etc.) but the output looks nicer than ever Laugh

(first image without msaa, second with msaa=4)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(08-03-2009, 09:52 AM)dralor Wrote: Plus any plans to try to implement AF, gabest?

No real need for that, as you can simply activate it in your graphics driver panel. With AA however this didn't work at all (ATi) or only with some tweaking and limitations (Nvidia).

(08-03-2009, 11:05 AM)zero29 Wrote: just tested msaa with ffx, everything up to x4 (@1600x1200) seems to have no effect on emulation speed[...]

Yep, FFX is fine. But the performance is heavily dependent on which game you use (and of course which graphics card you have Wink). SotC for example is very bad, there the performance impact with MSAA is even bigger than that with high internal resolutions.
haha guess which is which XD
we have ,msaa2;msaa4;1024x1024res

also you can see the difference in perfomance on a 8600GTS XD

Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(08-03-2009, 11:05 AM)zero29 Wrote: just tested msaa with ffx, everything up to x4 (@1600x1200) seems to have no effect on emulation speed (tested intro, menus, summons, spells etc.) but the output looks nicer than ever Laugh

(first image without msaa, second with msaa=4)

Oh well,I got excited for no reason it seems Tongue I had to switch quickly between the 2 pics while zoomed to even NOTICE a difference Tongue I guess this is for the image quality junkies, and I'm not one of them Tongue I'd never even notice this small of an improvement lol
In any case,nice job Gabest Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
its probably more noticible when using native, image is better with 1024*860 without aa than native with 8x, FFX doesn't drop that much even with 8x native, but FFXII takes a big dive ( probably because of my graphic card hd2600 that with native x0 gets 60%gpu, so when using aa it get 99%.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Great plugin, just keeps on getting better.

I'm wondering if you can use nvidia's "Enhance the Application" AA setting, and set msaa=2 in the ini, and something like 8xQ in the control panel ?
I would test this myself, but I'm in the middle of doing some video work and need all the CPU I can get.
BTW, speaking of AF, I can't really see much of a difference between 16xAF and off. I tested this on GT4, and really didn't see that much of a difference.
Unless AF is somewhat broken in the drivers I'm using, which are the 190.38's, in Vista64 using a 9800GT.
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/