GSdx
Ayaka Shibito - Genyou Ibunroku [J]

Another game using that HuneX (1.01) runtime with the PointListPalette issue.

D3D9 (HW<-> SW):

Attached Files
.7z   Ayaka Shibito - Genyou Ibunroku [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 183,12 KB / Downloads: 186)

Sponsored links

Hi there,

I'm experiencing a weird problem with the actual build 1650. It's not possible for me to choose D3D10, though it's working with build 1479.
I have Vista 64bit, a GeForce 8800GTX and directx ist up to date.

Is there anyone having the same problem?
yeah my bro but he's got the DirectX SDK so he just uses DX11 I suggest you do the same^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Could anyone else report on the lighting in Shadow of the Colossus being broken since the major changes in rev1472? I don't mean the old overbloom obviously, which would now be fixed by raising the resolution plus proper offset. I mean the lighting going from non-existent to blinding when moving the camera. It seems not to be affected by resolution.

I didn't see anything on this, so I was wondering whether it was on my end only.
how do you do that without a DX11 card?
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.
Ore no ***** Agake [J]

Another game using that HuneX (1.01) runtime with the PointListPalette issue.

D3D9 (HW<-> SW):

Attached Files
.7z   Ore no Shite Agake [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 314,27 KB / Downloads: 167)
(09-06-2009, 04:38 PM)taltamir Wrote: how do you do that without a DX11 card?

Yeah, isn't that pretty much impossible?
No, because the DX11 that's available pretty much uses all the same stuff as DX10, just with some bugfixes and maybe an optimization here and there.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(09-07-2009, 03:14 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: No, because the DX11 that's available pretty much uses all the same stuff as DX10, just with some bugfixes and maybe an optimization here and there.

Interesting, DX11 (software and hardware) modes always crash on my GeForce GTS 250 (eVGA), but whatever. Maybe it works now, I don't know.
(09-07-2009, 03:09 AM)nintendo85 Wrote:
(09-06-2009, 04:38 PM)taltamir Wrote: how do you do that without a DX11 card?

Yeah, isn't that pretty much impossible?

easy you need an DX10 compatible graphics card like 8600GT e.g. and Direct X SDK March 2009
and of course the normal GSDX requirements ^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm