GSdx
PCSX2 Crashes using GSDX. After a couple of mins it crashes and says that the video display driver has stopped working and recovered. R1571 seems to be working fine, but later revisions crash.

Sponsored links

why "Latest revision: here (updated every hour)" thing isnt updated anymore..the last update was like more than a month ago...and from then alot of updates were made !
Because Gabest isn't around. If you want it so bad stop complaining and compile it yourself.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Apologized for not supports AMD Phenom 940 4 x with instructions SS2 and SS3 SS4 ?

I have a ATI HD 4870 x 2 How do I see well
HAUNTING_GROUND image you see ghosting what to do ?

Tanks !
Haunting Ground has many bugs with GSdx, it only works properly with Software renderer but it WILL be slow.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-23-2009, 11:30 AM)popcorn38 Wrote: Apologized for not supports AMD Phenom 940 4 x with instructions SS2 and SS3 SS4 ?

I have a ATI HD 4870 x 2 How do I see well
HAUNTING_GROUND image you see ghosting what to do ?

Tanks !

is it me or he post this in another thread? anyway he is using translator and i dont understand a damn thing he is talking about Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Hi, I know Gabest isn't around, but is there any chance of fixing this graphical issue in TimeSplitters 2 ?

It's the USA version.
Currently Using GSDX r2058.

The first screenshot was taken by using the new accurateScaleMulti value set to 4 using DirectX 9 Hardware mode.

The 2nd screenshot was taken by using DirectX 9 Software Mode.

As you can see, the graphics is pretty much corrupted.

It seems to happen in both Hardware and Software DX9 modes.

However, there is no graphics corruption in earlier GSDX builds (it may have something to do with the Xenosaga fixes), but, the Temporal Uplink (The device shown on those screenshots) Map isn't rendered in DX9 Hardware using those older builds.

Unfortunately, I cannot see if it's rendered properly on DX10 as I haven't got Vista/7 yet.

Hopefully something can be done, since the graphical corruption issue has always been there on Software mode. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(10-23-2009, 06:24 PM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: Hi, I know Gabest isn't around, but is there any chance of fixing this graphical issue in TimeSplitters 2 ?

It's the USA version.
Currently Using GSDX r2058.

The first screenshot was taken by using the new accurateScaleMulti value set to 4 using DirectX 9 Hardware mode.

The 2nd screenshot was taken by using DirectX 9 Software Mode.

As you can see, the graphics is pretty much corrupted.

It seems to happen in both Hardware and Software DX9 modes.

However, there is no graphics corruption in earlier GSDX builds (it may have something to do with the Xenosaga fixes), but, the Temporal Uplink (The device shown on those screenshots) Map isn't rendered in DX9 Hardware using those older builds.

Unfortunately, I cannot see if it's rendered properly on DX10 as I haven't got Vista/7 yet.

Hopefully something can be done, since the graphical corruption issue has always been there on Software mode. Thanks.

i think if both modes (software ; hardware) gives the same problem,then its not gsdx bug but a pcsx2 bug,if its that case worng thread to post Happy
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(10-23-2009, 06:28 PM)diegochiha Wrote: i think if both modes (software ; hardware) gives the same problem,then its not gsdx bug but a pcsx2 bug,if its that case worng thread to post Happy
Well, as I have said there is no graphical corruption in earlier GSDX builds, I wouldn't think it to be a PCSX2 bug. So for the sake of it, I have provided a screenshot using GSDX r1873 DX9 Hardware mode with a 1920x1200 internal Direct 3D Resolution.

I would use a newer one before the graphical corruption problem rose when using a non-native resolution, but I really don't have the time to as I must be getting to bed right now (3:13am) Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Please stop quoting the post right before yours specially if it's a large post.

@NoVaX1000: When did it work fine last? was it right before r2058 or r2050? (it could be the Xenosaga fog fixes that caused it) Try the r2061 too tho.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64