GSdx
Null renders nothing, so it's the fastest but it's only for debugging. Fastest is DX10 Hardware (except for some rare cases)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Thanks for the help Bositman. Smile
@ Bositman

But isnt dx9 more developed?,i mean dx10 is pretty new
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Pretty new? Vista (and thus DX10) has been out almost 3 years now (it was released Jan 2007) and SDKs for many months before that...
[Image: 2748844.png]
(11-13-2009, 12:53 AM)diegochiha Wrote: @ Bositman

DX10 is 'old' now, I'm running DX11 (although my DX11 card is backordered, so I don't have truly compatible hardware)

Quite the opposite actually, there hasn't been much work on the DX9 side of GSdx for quite some time.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@Bositman

Oh boy,thats not good for me XD
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(11-13-2009, 09:05 AM)Bositman Wrote:

Quite the opposite actually, there hasn't been much work on the DX9 side of GSdx for quite some time.

But is Win 7 stable? Will my programs on Win Xp run on Win 7?
Is it stable? yes. Will it work with your programs? well I'd google into compatibility with them and vista/7 (if they work with Vista it's very probable they work with 7 no prob).

You can always install the Windows 7 RC as dual boot and try it first.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
You know... I upgraded to vista pretty much on day 1... and I never saw the incompatibilities that everyone else was seeing... And that continues with windows 7, even some of my oldest pickiest games from windows 95/98 worked fine on both.

That said, if you own windows 7, you also have access to a special compatibility mode that is basically a virtual windows xp that gives you perfect program compatibility between the two versions of windows.
[Image: 2748844.png]