Getting low fps on good gaming PC
can we get a screenshot of your GSDX window please? Also if you could run your game then upload the emulog.txt from the logs folder, that might help also.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(05-20-2013, 01:24 AM)refraction Wrote: can we get a screenshot of your GSDX window please? Also if you could run your game then upload the emulog.txt from the logs folder, that might help also.

Here.
ok can we see the GS and GS Window tabs in Emulator settings too please? That didn't give me what i was hoping for Sad

(05-20-2013, 01:35 AM)refraction Wrote: ok can we see the GS and GS Window tabs in Emulator settings too please? That didn't give me what i was hoping for Sad

Here
Okay now im really confused :/ what are your cpu temps when playing? Could you run coretemp or something and see what values you are getting?

Aside from that, all I can suggest is deleting all your pcsx2 ini files and setting it up again.

(05-20-2013, 01:43 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay now im really confused :/ what are your cpu temps when playing? Could you run coretemp or something and see what values you are getting?

Aside from that, all I can suggest is deleting all your pcsx2 ini files and setting it up again.
It shouldn't be that High my cpu has a water cooling system.

Do you recommend any other version of pcx2 that could work better for mine pc.
Could you run CPU-Z while playing and post a picture here please.

You can also try grabbing one of the later SVNs from here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html and unzipping it and moving just your bios over and testing that outside the program file aka C:\Test\ for example
(05-20-2013, 01:45 AM)mattx019 Wrote: It shouldn't be that High my cpu has a water cooling system.

Do you recommend any other version of pcx2 that could work better for mine pc.

It's very unlikely that a different version of PCSX2 is somehow going to fix this... It simply seems like PCSX2 is being denied full access to your hardware (either GPU or CPU).

You don't have a bitcoin miner or anything like that going do you?
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-20-2013, 02:17 AM)Topken Wrote: Could you run CPU-Z while playing and post a picture here please.

You can also try grabbing one of the later SVNs from here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html and unzipping it and moving just your bios over and testing that outside the program file aka C:\Test\ for example
Here.
My PC is also running on windows 8 64-bit.
Ok turbo is kicking in and yet its still not being allowed to fully utilize the CPU. All I can say is chock it up to a Microsoft fail in this case. Since you are running windows 8 I can not really help as I have not mucked around in its settings and I have not herd of much other then it sucks so I can not say if microsoft has put stricter restrictions on certain folders or what.