God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
thank's men I finally finished god of war , thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

Sponsored links

God of War 2 (NTSC) freezes after the intro video, before gameplay starts. How can I fix it?
I'm running pcsx2 0.9.7.
Athlon II x2 245 (@3.6Ghz), 6gb DDR3 1333, GeForce GTS250 2gb Ram, Linux Mint 12 32bit.
Configure the emulator properly and/or make a proper ISO image of the game. It works fine.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm running from my original ps2 disc, so you say running from a iso is better? I'm gonna try that.
What do you mean by "configure the emulator properly"? There's no "proper" config that works with all games, most of them need some specific tweaks (emulator or plugin wise) in order to ork properly. I have all speed hacks disabled and emu settings to default.
Gonna try making an iso then. Thanks for the tip!
Athlon II x2 245 (@3.6Ghz), 6gb DDR3 1333, GeForce GTS250 2gb Ram, Linux Mint 12 32bit.
So Bositman, I should be able to get through the entire game with FMV's using .9.7? Previously the game woudl freeze after that rope dropped that one guy into the fire.

My setup: Q9450 @ 3.4ghz, 4gb of ram, GTX280.
I wouldn't swear on it but most probably yes. There are some conditions though:
1) You are actually using the proper DVD9 image of the original game and not some crappy DVD5 pirate rip
2) You use the internal ISO reader as that should have maximum compatibility with dual layer games
3) You might need to set clamps to full and/or change round mode to avoid some crashes
By step 2 you mean use Daemon?

For step 3, are those speedhacks you speak of? I don't see them anywhere in the speedhacks option.

How do I make sure I have the right config setup to take advantage of my quad core setup.
No and no. On 2) I mean the ISO selector the emulator has. 3) If you look for 2 mins at the program you'll find the options.
I find the options you were talking about for #3, thanks.

For #2, I went to CDVD - Iso selector - selected my iso. I then click CDVD (again) and selected iso.

Which plugin should I be choosing?
can we finish GOD OF WAR 2 whitout problems whith this version ?