God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(06-17-2010, 10:35 PM)HBKHALIL Wrote: can we finish GOD OF WAR 2 whitout problems whith this version ?
I did a while ago, can't say the beta will for sure but most likely, yes

Sponsored links

Okay,can I get a little support here?
specs:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400
RAM: 4 GB DDR 2 Bus 800MHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240

I'm setting video on native,EE Cycle rate = 3,VU cycle stealing = 1 is the best I can get.(which is an average of 55FPS)
I didn't play with the EE/IOP and the VUs
any advice?
Quote:Processor Number Q9400
# of Cores 4
# of Threads 4
Clock Speed 2.66 GHz

You'll need a dual-core processor running at least @ 3.2GHz to get good speeds on pcsx2, try overclocking yours a little bit.

PS.: I know you have a quad-core processor but as you may know, pcsx2 will benefit from 2 cores max.
Athlon II x2 245 (@3.6Ghz), 6gb DDR3 1333, GeForce GTS250 2gb Ram, Linux Mint 12 32bit.
(06-18-2010, 02:28 AM)wingnux Wrote:
Quote:Processor Number Q9400
# of Cores 4
# of Threads 4
Clock Speed 2.66 GHz

You'll need a dual-core processor running at least @ 3.2GHz to get good speeds on pcsx2, try overclocking yours a little bit.

PS.: I know you have a quad-core processor but as you may know, pcsx2 will benefit from 2 cores max.

Same thing with Dolphin. Why is this?
Yes,I already know that information.
Will it get the full speed on native or on any resolution I choose?
Well,by setting the resolution to Full HD(1920 * 1080)
and the EE Cyclerate to 2 + VU cycle stealing to 3
I have exactly 60FPS (sometimes it goes to 62FPS with the frame limiter on) without overclocking.
Wingnux why is there that option for 4.1 (quad core) support if it does nothing? I'm not being rude, I just have no idea lol.
SSE4.1 has nothing to do with quad core... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSE4
Athlon II x2 245 (@3.6Ghz), 6gb DDR3 1333, GeForce GTS250 2gb Ram, Linux Mint 12 32bit.
Is there a solution to non-appearing textures?
Okay I'm sorry for bumping this thread with the same question again.
But at first I thought it was a couple of floor textures.
after watching a couple of videos I noticed that I'm not seeing a lot of textures.
So, my question remains.
Is there a solution to the non-appearing textures?