God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
So guys, is it possible to send me a savestat after the white screen problem, or is that impossible? Blink

With best regards

Zitze16

Sponsored links

(04-28-2009, 09:47 AM)echosierra Wrote:
(04-27-2009, 10:04 PM)nekonarcis Wrote: I have a problem on GoW 2
I can get past the icarus cutscene using the "SKIP MPEG method" but after the battle when i brake his wings the screen gets black and i can't see anything ... but i can acces the menu and hear sounds...ideas ?

Can you list what version of everything you're using?

I just sailed right through that part not 20 minutes ago. Didn't use any tricks or manual patches for any part.
Did get a freeze a little after, when you go through the (awesome) translator sequence. Haven't had time to search through the thread and see if it's addressed.

0.9.6 rev1053
GSDX 1006 SSSE3 (standard), DirectX10 / native res / nothing else
SPU2-X 1.1.0 stock settings
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

Speedhacks:
x1.5 EE cycle rate
INTC Sync Hack
VU Cycle stealing on 2
Idle Loop FF
Rest is default

e: SSE3 != SSSE3

o was using gsdx 1006 sse2 not ssse3 now it works without any patch to get past the movie and also i got past the battle thankyou very much Smile
Hi, i appologize for offtopic... but how do i reach the place(see pic GoW)?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-27-2009, 11:43 PM)pesos Wrote: You must use GOW special modified GSDX
where is this modified GSDX? I searched all the forum but no luck :-(
God of War 2 Pal is playable with,

pcsx2-r953 (Pre-beta)
link removed

if u have no success with it try gsdx 950

http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx

if the game crash joust disable the speedhacks for a while, have fun ^^.
I don't know if I've the right to post modified plugin here... If any moderator can tell me, I'll put the link... or not ^^
i5 2500k @4.7Ghz - GTX 670 OC - Ram 8Gb - Windows Seven x64
I see more and more people completed GoW1 nice to see i'm not alone, and what about GoW2, did anyone competed it except me?Closedeyes
(04-28-2009, 02:32 PM)Corthal Wrote: Hi, i appologize for offtopic... but how do i reach the place(see pic GoW)?
and by the way i'm interested it too, please someone tell how to reach this chests
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
can u give all the download files needed plz ?
(04-28-2009, 06:47 PM)ZEROx Wrote: I see more and more people completed GoW1 nice to see i'm not alone, and what about GoW2, did anyone competed it except me?Closedeyes

I try but game hangs at one point Sad
i5 2500k @4.7Ghz - GTX 670 OC - Ram 8Gb - Windows Seven x64
can anyone tell me how to install it all? what version to download and where from ? and whats the settings? and how to put speed hacks and all?