God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(02-23-2009, 06:16 PM)ZEROx Wrote: rajesh dutta: latest builds do not require EErec off you can play nice with it now

Thank U very much ZEROx to U Smile and all of U .Smile but now god of war 2 is playable only in software render but all of our configuration are not get fps at 2-4 at this render so will U have any solution for it.

I will glad if U solve this problem.
because this is every god of war lover problem not my alone. And U are the master of coding or testing so i hope U will do Ur best.

thanks agin
(02-23-2009, 06:16 PM)ZEROx Wrote: rajesh dutta: latest builds do not require EErec off you can play nice with it now

Thank U very much ZEROx and all of U.

now the god of war 2 required software rendering and our configuration is very low for play this at playable rate so .will U and your team works for run it on hardware mod.
because this is all god of war lover problem in this earth who have only pc.

Thank U again.

Sponsored links

Hey I find that both god of war removes all of it graphics bug in sse2 instruction format and so on in only software mod.

I think there some peace of code in software mod which we have to include into the hardware mod.

But i think there only a piece of little code .

please right me if I am wrong.

Thanks regards.
(02-26-2009, 07:30 PM)rajesh dutta Wrote: Hey I find that both god of war removes all of it graphics bug in sse2 instruction format and so on in only software mod.

I think there some peace of code in software mod which we have to include into the hardware mod.

But i think there only a piece of little code .

please right me if I am wrong.

Thanks regards.
Do you have any idea at all about Direct X coding? If not,please stop posting about stuff you don't know anything about.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Omg, Hogonosama! Welcome back Tongue2
ClosedeyesIs very bad, despite the slow pace of new technologies that have emergedUnsure
Is there any hope that both of "God of war" games will be playable on directx9 in the near future? I fear that the Gsdx hardware mode's graphical bugs and problems won't be solved (at least not on directx9 version)Unsure Is the green tecture wall of the directx9 version of "God of war" so difficult to be delt withOhmy
I too can play GOW on my pc with 30 to 40 FPS but i'm stucked at the white screen after receiveing the first power. I tried to skip the movies by trying this http://www.ngemu.com/forums/pcsx2-forum/...isend.html
By this i can skip the movie but wasn't successful. If anyone can provide me the 2nd save of GOW will be appreciated. By the way, i want to clarify that will this be fixed if i play it in vista.
The white screen after the 1st power occurrs only in PAL versions of GOW, try to get your hands on a NTSC Version.
Why GoW are playable in compatibile list? I can't do last battle with ares after "clone battle", I have white screen after movie.
CPU: Intel C2D E7200@3,6GHz - Karakorum Mobo: ASUS P5K Pro Memory: Corsair XMS2 DHX 1066 MHz@CL5 | GPU: Sapphire Radeon 4830 (710/2200 MHz) 512 MB
can anyone give me the 2nd save point of GOW so as to avoid the white screen problem after receiveing the first power because i cant download the NTSC version as my bandwidth is limited. please can anyone do me a favour. Mine is PAL Europe version.