God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
can some one give me the save game of god of war 1 ????
thanks in advence!!!!!!
my email id [email protected]

Sponsored links

(04-06-2009, 10:26 PM)KimPim Wrote:
(04-06-2009, 09:35 PM)kyoko Wrote: That is not an error. My emu says that too, but the game works fine.

Well, when you come to this point prepare to crash.

[Image: gowcrash.th.jpg]

THat part is a "be careful" part, cause I crashed once on it, and passed it afterward (because the 2nd time I didn't touc the walls)
Heart 
yay!!!!! Finally proper god of war 2 fix is out.

Love you gabest.Wub

Edit: Game hanged for me at the end of cutscene with the old man (Prometheus). Looks like i will need to make a patch for this one too.

Edit2Laugheleted>
Hey thanks for thoses patch prafull.
Is it normal that your GoW2 patch simply do not play the video of prometheus?
(04-10-2009, 10:09 PM)prafull Wrote: yay!!!!! Finally proper god of war 2 fix is out.

Love you gabest.Wub

What problem exactly fixed?

I treat with GSdx950 in my GoW 2 PAL and the screen continues being green Wacko
(04-11-2009, 12:47 AM)KimPim Wrote:
(04-10-2009, 10:09 PM)prafull Wrote: yay!!!!! Finally proper god of war 2 fix is out.

Love you gabest.Wub

Neither the fog in god of war (in directx 9) and the green background in god of war 2 are fixed yet in Gsdx sse2.Glare Both problems are fixed in other Gsdx versions with directx 9, as I have read in other forums, but I cannot confirm that as I can only use Gsdx sse2.Unsure I can only verify that in Gsdx sse2 & directx 9 both problems still exist.Sad
(04-11-2009, 02:40 AM)GreekAthlon Wrote:
(04-11-2009, 12:47 AM)KimPim Wrote:

Love you gabest.Wub

Neither the fog in god of war (in directx 9) and the green background in god of war 2 are fixed yet in Gsdx sse2.Glare Both problems are fixed in other Gsdx versions with directx 9, as I have read in other forums, but I cannot confirm that as I can only use Gsdx sse2.Unsure I can only verify that in Gsdx sse2 & directx 9 both problems still exist.Sad

In you tube there are two very interesting new videos. The first one shows Gow in a system with directx 9 and guess what ... no fogOhmy The second video shows Gow 2 without the green backgroung and with correct background rendering (kolossus of Rodes is totally visible now).Wacko I have no idea how these guys managed to deal with the previous bags, as I still have both problemsSad I hope there will be a solution in the near future for all systems.Mellow I have Gsdx sse2 and directx 9.Glare
(04-11-2009, 02:40 AM)GreekAthlon Wrote: Neither the fog in god of war (in directx 9) and the green background in god of war 2 are fixed yet in Gsdx sse2.Glare Both problems are fixed in other Gsdx versions with directx 9, as I have read in other forums, but I cannot confirm that as I can only use Gsdx sse2.Unsure I can only verify that in Gsdx sse2 & directx 9 both problems still exist.Sad

it is fixed by a special Gsdx887 fix version not normal 887, from a russian web.Tongue
so try it properly if you can find it.
now as you can see, god of war 2 was also fixed by latest pcsx2 950 version and plugins.Tongue without green screen and weird background, but stil like the old time in god of war, fog blockes and particlesRolleyes
that's really awesome progress in PCSX2Laugh

God of War II unlike the first game has 5 movies that hang the prometious is the first, and like the past time i use patch to fix iso, and all fmvs play without hang game is fully completable
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja