God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
(05-26-2009, 08:37 PM)kaszak696 Wrote:
(05-26-2009, 08:32 PM)Awais Wrote: hi i am trying to download GSdx 1076 i googled it but nothing turned out check pm ? what is that supposed to mean I would really appreciate if someone would post a simple link here so that one can download the plugin thanks
PM is private message Tongue2 We can't post unofficial builds here. I'll send you link trough pm.

Can you send it to me too please i really need itOhmy

Sponsored links

(05-26-2009, 08:47 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Can you send it to me too please i really need itOhmy

Done Smile
Hello, I have a problem with GOW1. It runs perfectly with 60fps, my only problem is that during cutscenes there is no sound at all (and sometimes there are). Also, when starting the game and after cutscenes, fps drops to 15-20 and I have to go into the menu (start) and exit to make it normal again. What could be the problem?
pcsx2-r1265, GSdx 1250m, ZeroSPU2 r514-Dev 0.4.6
Using all speedhacks, 1.5x cycle rate, Large VU cycle stealing
(05-26-2009, 08:37 PM)kaszak696 Wrote:
(05-26-2009, 08:32 PM)Awais Wrote: hi i am trying to download GSdx 1076 i googled it but nothing turned out check pm ? what is that supposed to mean I would really appreciate if someone would post a simple link here so that one can download the plugin thanks
PM is private message Tongue2 We can't post unofficial builds here. I'll send you link trough pm.

Hey I tried the patch you sent & amazing man it worked great. I would say thanka lot man may you live long & prosper peace be upon you
hello,

i have a problem with gow2. i´m nearly at the end of the game at the point where i actually have to fight Lahkesis and Atropos. When i fly to the plattform i think a video should start, but nothing happens.

i tried to use the mpeg-skip, but it says, that there is no patch.

has anybody an idea how to solve this problem. it´s really annoying, because i wan´t to play it until the end...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-27-2009, 06:15 PM)Gehirnapfel Wrote: hello,

i have a problem with gow2. i´m nearly at the end of the game at the point where i actually have to fight Lahkesis and Atropos. When i fly to the plattform i think a video should start, but nothing happens.

has anybody an idea how to solve this problem. it´s really annoying, because i wan´t to play it until the end...

what internal resolution are you using ?
(05-27-2009, 06:15 PM)Gehirnapfel Wrote: hello,

1.there is a patch or you dont know how to enable it
2.same happened to me but on another level...i tried again but still it was not doing nothing. i had set SPU2-X 1.1.0 plugin "Sound" when that happened....
but when i switched to SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0 it worked! kratos put an object into a mechanism and everything worked fine againBiggrin

that worked for me!Biggrin
Thanx kaszak696 for your plugin,but when i run gow2 the characters and the enemies are ok,but i cant see further kratos,its like the end of the world i can see any further unless i walk.can you help me here?Happy
(05-22-2009, 05:39 AM)Kikoshi Wrote:
(05-22-2009, 04:49 AM)edu_dudu Wrote: Use Native resolution
Oh, thank you

hm, I don't know if this bug has been reported. I just got to this section, after viwering the Movie, the game freezes =\. Im not running any sort of patches, or if there is one, where is it? thanks!

1247 SVN doesn't freeze there, I'm passed that
i load the savepoint before und changed the sound plugin and it worked fine. thx to you