Gran Turismo 4 (NTSC) is playable. [HOWTO] Best config to enjoy it.
(04-05-2010, 10:17 PM)hukie Wrote: Check this video out:

*removed* Folder contains BIOS files.

I downloaded his folder and GT works nice.

Your current configurations ?
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G

Sponsored links

Hi Wink

First thank you for this guide, but i cant get it to run. I have the NTSC version of the game and i am trying to get it working with different plugins and pcsx2 rls with no go Sad I have 21 games here that are running fine(great thx to the developers really nice work!!) but GTA 3 and GTA 4 are crashing, or ui get a black sreen with graphic corruption when the race is starting with 0.96 etc..Can someone pls send me a working pcsx2 version with plugins, i spend many days to get it running Sad Pls help me Wink
Thanks for your time i must get it to work but i need really help Wink Sry for my english....

c u

dreamz

My System:

Q9950@Stock*GA-EP45-UD3LR/XP.Pro.32.bit.SP2/197.13/Cooler.Master.RealPower.M.620W/XFX.9800.GTX+
Kingston.HyperX.Dimm.4.GB.DDR2-800.Kit.CL4*Creative.Sound.Blaster.Audigy.SE
2x.WD10EADS.1G+Samsung.HD321KJ+Seagate.ST3500320AS *Samsung.SyncMaster.T200
Try the settings on the first post and you'll be fine.

off-topic: you got a q9950 @ stock?!? You'll be able to go way over 4ghz with ease with that cpu and mobo+decent cooling.
(04-13-2010, 02:43 AM)Caparroz Wrote: Try the settings on the first post and you'll be fine.

off-topic: you got a q9950 @ stock?!? You'll be able to go way over 4ghz with ease with that cpu and mobo+decent cooling.

why would he want to go over 4ghz ?
(04-13-2010, 08:23 AM)Varko Wrote: why would he want to go over 4ghz ?

Easy. Because over 5Ghz won't work Smile
(04-13-2010, 11:24 AM)rama Wrote:
(04-13-2010, 08:23 AM)Varko Wrote: why would he want to go over 4ghz ?

Easy. Because over 5Ghz won't work Smile

Throw in some phase/DICE/LN2 and it will. Biggrin

@Varko Why go over 4ghz with that CPU? Because if he won't 4.5ghz will be kinda of impossible. Wink
Hi!

Recently i tried the beta with the DX11 and let me tell you than its AMAZING!!! wirh DX 10 and a 2.4 Procesor runs at 30-40 and 50 FPS wheni am in 1° place and with DX 11 runs at 50-55 and when i am in 1° place Full SPEED!!!! but i got a problem, whenever i enter ANY license test ir crashes, only happens with the beta plugin and i want to know if there is a way to fix it Laugh that dosent happens with the non-beta release, Thx!

Sistem specs:

Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz Stock
XFX HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 DX11
8GB DDR2
(04-15-2010, 06:13 AM)SithNai Wrote: Hi!

Recently i tried the beta with the DX11 and let me tell you than its AMAZING!!! wirh DX 10 and a 2.4 Procesor runs at 30-40 and 50 FPS wheni am in 1° place and with DX 11 runs at 50-55 and when i am in 1° place Full SPEED!!!! but i got a problem, whenever i enter ANY license test ir crashes, only happens with the beta plugin and i want to know if there is a way to fix it Laugh that dosent happens with the non-beta release, Thx!

Sistem specs:

Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz Stock
XFX HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 DX11
8GB DDR2

Hi!

I got the solving of the problem, i just copy the beta plugins to the official pcsx2 0.9.6 release and it WORKED!!!! i recommend everyone to do this same thing if you got a DX11 card, the results are AMAZING!!!!!! THANK YOU PCSX2 TEAM!!!! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh:dLaughLaugh:
i saved the game doing savestates and now after rebooting it says that my memory card has changed!! i cant race or get into cars what do i do now??

i deleted the savestates has said in the post but then i lose my garage!! OMG i dont want to do all the licenses again!!! PLZ HELP ME
You can load your last saved game on your memory card or you can start game all over from beginning.

You have to be careful when using savestate and saving on memory card combined. Since you have to set 480p mode every time you load from memory card it is better/easier to use savestats and saving on memory card only when you quit game. First press F1 then save on memory card, then quit. It is wise tu turn autosave function off. Also back up your memory card often.

This problem will always happen when you try to save older version over newer version (for example day 500, when day 520 is already saved on memory card). Savestates allow it, but memory card do not.