Gran Turismo 4 (NTSC) is playable. [HOWTO] Best config to enjoy it.
There is no 480p option in PAL version. You can still play it if you use latest betas. Try to search little more, you will find all the answers.

Sponsored links

GSdx 4.1 D10 hardware is just giving me a blank screen.

GSdx 4.1 D9 hardware is crashing

ZeroGS is working but at a low FPS and bad shadows etc.

Anyone know any fixes for these. I have searched through the thread and not being very familiar with this program found 1 post on this stating the problems not solving them!
Hi!

This thread really worked for me, before of this i get 10 FPS as maximum, after reading the entire thread i get 35~47 FPS on NTSC, thanks a lot, but i want to know if there is an a trick for get even more FPS, i allready did EVERYTHING than is on this thread and i really meen EVERYTHING, thanks a lot Laugh

Sistem specs:
Intel core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz x4
XFX HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
8 GB DDR2 (2Gb x4)
SB Audigy 7.1 HD Audio
(03-24-2010, 10:33 PM)SithNai Wrote: Hi!

This thread really worked for me, before of this i get 10 FPS as maximum, after reading the entire thread i get 35~47 FPS on NTSC, thanks a lot, but i want to know if there is an a trick for get even more FPS, i allready did EVERYTHING than is on this thread and i really meen EVERYTHING, thanks a lot Laugh

Sistem specs:
XFX HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
8 GB DDR2 (2Gb x4)
SB Audigy 7.1 HD Audio

Yes, there is a way to get more fps. Buy much faster cpu, there is plenty of it now from both intel and amd. Your graphics card is great but cpu really sucks.
AMD Phenom II 550 Black Edition @3.8GHz
4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
ASUS Radeon EAH4770 Formula 512MB DDR5

Sistem specs:
XFX HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
8 GB DDR2 (2Gb x4)
SB Audigy 7.1 HD Audio

Overclock your CPU, if it's a G0 stepping you can probably get it to 3.4Ghz easy enough, you might need to get a better heatsink/fan though to keep it cool. Should bring you closer to full speed.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
Ok, this is the first time I use pcsx2, so if I don't get some of the things you say, it's normal, I guess Smile

Anyway, I downloaded pcsx2 to play GT4 on the pc and after some tweeking I managed to play it, but it slowed down every time I selected a new menu for about 3 seconds to 40% and the races were at 60%. I then tried using some speedhacks and managed to play at a decent 80-90%. However, the game was very inconsistent and most of the times wouldn't start. I now have tried all the different cdvd plugins (I decompressed the DVD into a ISO), but it still gives me the black screen after the sony digital copyright, etc. When the game crashed it said
GSdx: m_merge is NULL
So I tried all the different GSdx I have (0.1.14 and 0.1.15) and still didn't work. I also tried the ZeroGS one, but it just stays on the black screen. I've already tried with different Speedhacks and all but it doesn't seem to work anyway now. I also downloaded the patch the guy who created this topic (sorry don't remember your name Tongue ) linked to in the first post and it still doesn't work.

Any help?

My specs are:
4 Gb Ram
ATI Radeon 4750 1Gb
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.3 Ghz

I'm using the 0.9.6 version of pcsx2
Bump

Cmon, any help? I'm desperate to play this...
(03-25-2010, 01:20 AM)Nijohc Wrote:

Sistem specs:
XFX HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
8 GB DDR2 (2Gb x4)
SB Audigy 7.1 HD Audio

Overclock your CPU, if it's a G0 stepping you can probably get it to 3.4Ghz easy enough, you might need to get a better heatsink/fan though to keep it cool. Should bring you closer to full speed.
He best first tries an overclock of 2.8ghz or so. That should keep the temps still in alright range. Maybe with the 400mhz increase he will get some nice framerate boost already that is sufficient.Smile
C2D E8500 3166mhz => running 3800mhz, 2GB RAM, Asus GT240 512mb GDDR5 overclocked
Currently playing: none on PCSX2
Just found out I'm using the PAL version of GT4. Still, I'm unable to even start the game. I managed to do it once in a few tries when I got PCSX2, but now I don't even get to the menu...
Check this video out:

*removed* Folder contains BIOS files.

I downloaded his folder and GT works nice.