Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
I think there are too many games where the Nvidia hack is needed, to justify a CRC hack.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

I was going to just make this on permanent, I didn't really consider letting the geometry shader being a pass through as much of a hack Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-24-2015, 10:42 PM)refraction Wrote: I was going to just make this on permanent, I didn't really consider letting the geometry shader being a pass through as much of a hack Tongue2

Even better if it on all the time does that mean the hack will be removed from hack section, cause that is even better it if always active with no side effects
(05-24-2015, 10:44 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Even better if it on all the time does that mean the hack will be removed from hack section, cause that is even better it if always active with no side effects

yeah, if it works on all cards, then there is no reason to keep the current hack.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Exactly Smile this is why I wanted as many people as possible to use the hack to make sure it's okay and nothing is broken, incisive of anybody not using an nvidia card

I remember reports where the previous hack would fail if you used any kind of scaling, but I don't remember which games it happened to or who reported it...I'd have to search around. Good job though
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks Smile I hope you can find the info

(05-27-2015, 11:04 AM)Bositman Wrote: I remember reports where the previous hack would fail if you used any kind of scaling, but I don't remember which games it happened to or who reported it...I'd have to search around. Good job though

could be buried in this thread or one of the other threads mentioning this hack not working, entirely possible they few games it didnt work with was cause the game was scaled, and not its native res. I Actual never thought to ask that when people reported the hack dont work.

I know there few reports buried in this thread saying it dont work.
There are some but i lost track due to me tweaking the original hack

I've now pushed this on to git as a permanently on feature. I don't see any reason to keep it around as a selectable hack anymore.