Guitar Hero- Legends of rock doesn't work
Not on a laptop im afraid. If youve enabled the recommended speedhacks, mtvu and played with the sliders a bit, that's pretty much it.

You could try putting the EE and VU clamping to non, but that might cause problems.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(07-17-2015, 12:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: frameskip, maybe... but in a rythm game like GH3, it'll kill its gameplay...
ok, sorry, the game works with hacks, I'm noob in PCSX2, so I choose to make the hack level 2,3 that changed the VU settings, but now I'm using the speedhack and it's faster, but still, some times, the speed drops. The speedhack is on max level(the left hack, and I activated all things under it) You know what to do about those speed drops?
(07-17-2015, 12:20 PM)capuano1 Wrote: ok, sorry, the game works with hacks, I'm noob in PCSX2, so I choose to make the hack level 2,3 that changed the VU settings, but now I'm using the speedhack and it's faster, but still, some times, the speed drops. The speedhack is on max level(the left hack, and I activated all things under it) You know what to do about those speed drops?

Buy a better computer, we aren't miracle workers Tongue

(07-17-2015, 12:36 PM)refraction Wrote: Buy a better computer, we aren't miracle workers Tongue
So, its impossible play this game on normal speed on my computer?
(07-17-2015, 12:38 PM)capuano1 Wrote: So, its impossible play this game on normal speed on my computer?

If a dev says it is, it probably is...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-17-2015, 01:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: If a dev says it is, it probably is...
Men, I still can't believe that a PC that play GTA V( a game with full hd graphics) can't play Guitar Hero PS2(480 p + or -)
I know that compare GTA with Guitar Hero is wrong, but thats what I think
You can't compare PC gaming to Emulation, they are like oranges and apples. PC Gaming is very GPU heavy where emulation is very CPU heavy. The combined power required for the PS2 is 3.6Ghz of pretty decent CPU performance, this is BEFORE any emulation overhead (which can be from 2-10 times the requirement), so no your CPU isn't a lot more powerful than an entire console.

Remember as well this game specifically you have to use software emulation for the graphics rather than the GPU and this is a lot slower than it would be if you used the GPU itself.

You could change GSDX to use DirectX 11 Hardware, which will be much faster, but the graphics are a bit broken (the actual gameboard works but the crowd is a mess)

(07-17-2015, 01:14 PM)refraction Wrote: You can't compare PC gaming to Emulation, they are like oranges and apples. PC Gaming is very GPU heavy where emulation is very CPU heavy. The combined power required for the PS2 is 3.6Ghz of pretty decent CPU performance, this is BEFORE any emulation overhead (which can be from 2-10 times the requirement), so no your CPU isn't a lot more powerful than an entire console.

Remember as well this game specifically you have to use software emulation for the graphics rather than the GPU and this is a lot slower than it would be if you used the GPU itself.

You could change GSDX to use DirectX 11 Hardware, which will be much faster, but the graphics are a bit broken (the actual gameboard works but the crowd is a mess)
I was just going to say that I'm using DirectX11 Hardware and it is working, just the crowd that have some missing texture. I was going to ask why and if it had a way to fix the missing texture, but I already know that it don't. I hope that someday I can play with the crowd without any missing texture.
And you said that the CPU power required was 3.6Ghz, and my PC have 4 intel duo core i7 processors, and 1 have 2.4Ghz, so I think that to know how much Ghz my PC have, I need to do 4 x 2.4 = 9.6Ghz. I don't know if this is right, but I think It's like that.
Processadores is processors in English. My system is in portuguese

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that's not how it works. Please just accept facts, that laptop isn't fast enough.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-17-2015, 01:28 PM)capuano1 Wrote: I was just going to say that I'm using DirectX11 Hardware and it is working, just the crowd that have some missing texture. I was going to ask why and if it had a way to fix the missing texture, but I already know that it don't. I hope that someday I can play with the crowd without any missing texture.
maybe someday. but it's far from top priority.
Quote:And you said that the CPU power required was 3.6Ghz, and my PC have 4 intel duo core i7 processors, and 1 have 2.4Ghz, so I think that to know how much Ghz my PC have, I need to do 4 x 2.4 = 9.6Ghz. I don't know if this is right, but I think It's like that.
It's not like that.

to make a comparison : let's say you are riding a horse capable of running around 70 mph. you'll ride @70 mph
If you ride a chariot with 4 horses capable of running @70mph. Will you be able to ride @280 mph ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go