InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-27-2014, 09:26 PM)Emulatong Wrote: it seems to work in BT mode when installing Bluesoil drivers.. but only basic functions so I need to somehow fix microsoft drivers,
and I tried on leptop,seems to works fine,it seems to be drivers issues,any help?

What do you mean basic functions? what does/does not work?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

Edit: just fixed it,again,I needed to remove and enable wireless controller, looks like it was Bluetooth connection issues,now works fine.
Josh, i've just donated through Paypal but i really like my contributor UI, can i keep it? Smile
This looks absolutely amazing!
I'm a bit sad that the DS3 doesn't get this kindof a driver (the UI looks awesome) but I certainly will keep an eye out for cheap DS4.
(08-28-2014, 06:43 AM)Gabler Wrote: Josh, i've just donated through Paypal but i really like my contributor UI, can i keep it? Smile
in 1.5 you will have more UI options such as color or disabling it all together.

(08-28-2014, 09:09 AM)Yudoken Wrote: This looks absolutely amazing!
I'm a bit sad that the DS3 doesn't get this kindof a driver (the UI looks awesome) but I certainly will keep an eye out for cheap DS4.

I may purchase a DS3 at some point and explore the possibilities of integrating it

(08-27-2014, 06:23 PM)jhebbel Wrote: During the install when the prerequisites were installing it should have shown up that it was installing SCP

It did install but the controller isn't showing up
(08-28-2014, 03:49 PM)sinlot Wrote: It did install but the controller isn't showing up

Is there a log entry that the SCP server started?

(08-28-2014, 12:59 PM)jhebbel Wrote: I may purchase a DS3 at some point and explore the possibilities of integrating it

That would be VERY nice.
I think as of now, the only thing that supports both DS3 and DS4 at the same time is Scarlet Crush's original drivers, and I remember it being kind of a pain to set up.
Exclamation 
TheGamesDB is experiencing a server outage

This may have varying effects on various different versions of the tool. It has also demonstrated another change that should be made to 1.5 to ensure the API's outages do not effect the application itself.

@jhebbel
Would it be possible to make the battery reading more accurate ? Yesterday I ended my gaming session and the controller showed 20%, today it shows 40% and after 2 mins, 30% ? Thanks