InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-27-2014, 05:54 PM)sinlot Wrote: [quote='jhebbel' pid='395673' dateline='1409089828']

did it reinstall the correct SCP driver?

i think so

During the install when the prerequisites were installing it should have shown up that it was installing SCP
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

I'm having problem,again,it's looks like,in BT my PC doesn't recognize the controller as "Microsoft controller",so it can't emulate it to 360,it does connect to Bluetooth tough...
(08-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Emulatong Wrote: I'm having problem,again,it's looks like,in BT my PC doesn't recognize the controller as "Microsoft controller",so it can't emulate it to 360,it does connect to Bluetooth tough...

BT is not supposed to recognize it as a Microsoft controller because the controller is not a microsoft controller, its a sony

ok... the problem is: it's no longer working BT wireless,I don't know what happened. it does seems to be recognized however as bluetooth wireless controller, but not works as controller at all,unless it's directly connected,DS4 only works while it's connected,even basic without DS4 no longer works in BT wireless..
(08-27-2014, 07:47 PM)Emulatong Wrote: ok... the problem is: it's no longer working BT wireless,I don't know what happened. it does seems to be recognized however as bluetooth wireless controller, but not works as controller at all,unless it's directly connected,DS4 only works while it's connected,even basic without DS4 no longer works in BT wireless..

Does it show up in the DS4 Windows tool, can you generate a debug file

not showing up in DS4 tool unless directly connected... in BT seems to recognized it,but not even basic function works anymore unless directly connected..

EDIT: Wireless Controller no longer Appears when trying to paring,I think it might connected to this...
are you sure it was showing up in the tool before? im not seeing the SCP bus installed let alone starting.

(08-27-2014, 07:55 PM)Emulatong Wrote: not showing up in DS4 tool unless directly connected... in BT seems to recognized it,but not even basic function works anymore unless directly connected..

EDIT: Wireless Controller no longer Appears when trying to paring,I think it might connected to this...

I think we're hitting a language barrier, do you mean to say that the controller is no longer pairing or showing up when trying to pair?

it was worked fine weeks a go,I was busy,now I wanted to play... now suddenly not working anymore,it seems to pair to BT,but not recognized...
(08-27-2014, 08:05 PM)Emulatong Wrote: it was worked fine weeks a go,I was busy,now I wanted to play... now suddenly not working anymore,it seems to pair to BT,but not recognized...

The reason it does not show up in the tool right now is because it looks like the SCP drivers are not installed or are incorrectly installed, have you changed anything or tried any different tools lately?

(08-27-2014, 08:02 PM)jhebbel Wrote: I think we're hitting a language barrier, do you mean to say that the controller is no longer pairing or showing up when trying to pair?
I mean this: it does seems to "pair",but not showing up on DS4 tools,not even working for basic functions.. I think might be controller drivers issues as it does working when directly connected.