InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-27-2014, 08:07 PM)Emulatong Wrote: I mean this: it does seems to "pair",but not showing up on DS4 tools,not even working for basic functions.. I think might be controller drivers issues as it does working when directly connected.

can you directly connect then send another debug file?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-27-2014, 08:07 PM)jhebbel Wrote: The reason it does not show up in the tool right now is because it looks like the SCP drivers are not installed or are incorrectly installed, have you changed anything or tried any different tools lately?

I tried pair my DS4 with PS3(4.6). can it change something in the controller?
EDit: Uploading debug right now
(08-27-2014, 08:09 PM)Emulatong Wrote: I tried pair my DS4 with PS3(4.6). can it change something in the controller?
EDit: Uploading debug right now

No, can you try connecting via USB then posting another debug file.

Here is it

Attached Files
.txt   DS4.txt (Size: 26,1 KB / Downloads: 200)
(08-27-2014, 08:18 PM)Emulatong Wrote: Here is it

ok that looks good, did you have a chance to make one when you try BT yet?

don't think so...
(08-27-2014, 08:22 PM)Emulatong Wrote: don't think so...

Give that a shot so I can see if there any errors.

I see you had BT issues before, and that it looks like you are using a Cambridge chipset, you haven't switched stacks or updated drivers since you last got it working have you?

(08-27-2014, 08:25 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Give that a shot so I can see if there any errors.

I see you had BT issues before, and that it looks like you are using a Cambridge chipset, you haven't switched stacks or updated drivers since you last got it working have you?

Well,as far as I concern I didn't install any new drivers,maybe windows automatic update changed something? the current chipset is the one I'm using for few months, I still have the BT 2.0,but it's no longer connected for a time now,the current one worked fine at least week or 2 a go...
it seems to work in BT mode when installing Bluesoil drivers.. but only basic functions so I need to somehow fix microsoft drivers,
and I tried on leptop,seems to works fine,it seems to be drivers issues,any help?
I'm having this problem when trying paring

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)