InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(10-20-2014, 12:45 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Just a fyi, try to avoid spoiler tags on these, it hides it from search engines as well and its nice to have the stuff searchable incase another user has the same error.

this doesn't apply to [ code ] [ / code ] tags, right?

Edit: nvm, i see you changed the spoiler to code when you quoted

Sponsored links

(10-20-2014, 01:31 AM)Star Wrote: this doesn't apply to [ code ] [ / code ] tags, right?

Edit: nvm, i see you changed the spoiler to code when you quoted

spoiler tags hide content, Google is specifically set up to not index hidden content to keep people from seo spoofing. code just wraps it and formats it though so should still be ok
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Might be a dumb question, but is there any way to edit how much latency is allowed before it throws up a warning?
(10-20-2014, 01:59 AM)Jierdan Wrote: Might be a dumb question, but is there any way to edit how much latency is allowed before it throws up a warning?

no its based on a recommended number, if your getting it alot your configuration has some issues, try relocating BT dongle

I'm using a USB cable, not BT.
(10-20-2014, 02:32 AM)Jierdan Wrote: I'm using a USB cable, not BT.

then you definately have a problem. Your USB shielding or cable may be bad, or the port is being throttled for some reason

It was the USB port. Tried one on the motherboard itself and no warnings so far.
I installed DS4Windows for the first time last weekend when pairing my DS4 to my PC for the first time (with Rumble set to minimum) to get rid of the ridiculous amount of vibration of Ryse (EVERY HIT, really?) and was in bliss.

But now rumble is back. My "Rumble" setting is still set to minimum. Why? Dear God I would pay ANY amount of money to DISABLE vibration permanently and it keeps coming back to curse me. I DON'T WANT VIBRATION. Why can't I disable it permanently?

Argh.
(10-20-2014, 04:54 AM)Halabec Wrote: I installed DS4Windows for the first time last weekend when pairing my DS4 to my PC for the first time (with Rumble set to minimum) to get rid of the ridiculous amount of vibration of Ryse (EVERY HIT, really?) and was in bliss.

But now rumble is back. My "Rumble" setting is still set to minimum. Why? Dear God I would pay ANY amount of money to DISABLE vibration permanently and it keeps coming back to curse me. I DON'T WANT VIBRATION. Why can't I disable it permanently?

Argh.

The big/small motors are swapped in DS4Windows so in some games there will be alot more rumble then there should be.
using the new DS4Library.dll i encountered a single write failure for the first time that I've seen, and then a high latency spike. unsure if related to the changes but figured I'd post it anyways. it didn't happen immediately after the exception. could just be a fluke and bad signal to the bluetooth. this is from the application log itself. I'll keep monitoring though.

Code:
10/19/2014 3:38:36 PM> TRACE: 84:17:66:C2:0F:CC power subsystem octet: 0x13
10/19/2014 3:38:36 PM> ERROR: Index was outside the bounds of the array.    at DS4Library.DS4Touchpad.PacketChanged(Byte[] data, Int32 touchPacketOffset)
10/19/2014 7:47:08 PM> ERROR: 84:17:66:C2:0F:CC encountered write failure: 121
10/19/2014 7:47:08 PM> WARNING: Controller 01 (84:17:66:C2:0F:CC) is experiencing latency issues. Currently at 51.51ms of recomended maximum 10ms