InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
Is there a way to change the controls on the screen during the games than the xbox ones ps4 (triangle square circle ....) thanks for the help

Sponsored links

You mean change the buttons the game itself displays, like "Press A to jump"?

The only way is to mod the game. Some games have such mods, most don't. You will learn where they are though. Soon you will instinctively know that A = X.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-21-2014, 06:30 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Corrupt/incomplete download

Ok seems i can't download it because it gets 70% done and then says its complete. Wonder if its because my internet is too slow at downloading the server just cuts it off? Only have 1mb internet :/ tried it on firefox and chrome to no avail. Is there another website i can download this from?

Edit: It finally downloaded fine
(10-21-2014, 08:03 PM)jhebbel Wrote: If there is anybody who hasn't done the XB1 stick swap yet, do it! These sticks feel so much better and its just a drop in replacement.

that looks pretty nice, i've already worn out the rubber in one of my DS4's, but I'm using stick caps to make it more convex than concave now. Wish the DS3 sticks could be easily modded onto it, but there's some issues with range of motion and sizing.

Interesting the xb1 sticks fit in there perfectly, is the range of motion still the same?
(10-22-2014, 01:06 AM)Star Wrote: that looks pretty nice, i've already worn out the rubber in one of my DS4's, but I'm using stick caps to make it more convex than concave now. Wish the DS3 sticks could be easily modded onto it, but there's some issues with range of motion and sizing.

Interesting the xb1 sticks fit in there perfectly, is the range of motion still the same?
Exact fit, the bubbles and shafts are identical, only difference is the grip part itself.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Just cause I'm curious:

Are the sticks you are swapping in the real, actual Xbone ones, from an Xbone controller?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-22-2014, 02:09 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Just cause I'm curious:

Are the sticks you are swapping in the real, actual Xbone ones, from an Xbone controller?

Not pulled out of one, but replacement ones that claim to be OEM, seem legit, they are indistinguishable from my XB1 controller.

Wow, and they fit perfectly huh. That's neat. But I guess it makes sense that something as mass produced as analog sticks(and I mean the mechanical parts, not the sticks themselves) are all very similar.
(10-22-2014, 02:22 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Wow, and they fit perfectly huh. That's neat. But I guess it makes sense that something as mass produced as analog sticks(and I mean the mechanical parts, not the sticks themselves) are all very similar.

Yea, I would assume that pots are pretty standard, would make a case that possibly DS3 sticks would work as well.

Potentiometer. That's the word I was looking for. Tongue2