InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(10-21-2014, 06:36 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Complete mouse support has not been coded yet, for not its just point and click, but scrolling and such is on the way.

Ah, okay. Well I'm definitely looking forward to this. My favorite thing about the DS4 is the trackpad feature.

(10-21-2014, 06:36 PM)jhebbel Wrote: This is because those windows are likely either UAC protected or run as admin, if you manually run the tool as admin it will then have the needed access to allow mouse in those apps.

I set my DS4Windows shortcut to run as administrator and still have this issue. Is there anything else that might cause this behavior?

(10-21-2014, 06:36 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Macros are currently *working* on my test builds, i just gotta polish the UI a bit more
[Image: 10.21.2014-12.36.png]

I wouldn't mind an unpolished UI if I could have the macro feature now. Would it be possible to test/use your latest build?

Sponsored links

(10-21-2014, 06:49 PM)klexen Wrote: Ah, okay. Well I'm definitely looking forward to this. My favorite thing about the DS4 is the trackpad feature.

I set my DS4Windows shortcut to run as administrator and still have this issue. Is there anything else that might cause this behavior?

I wouldn't mind an unpolished UI if I could have the macro feature now. Would it be possible to test/use your latest build?

Well by unfinished UI, that means you have to build the macro through the XML file, but its not much left now, the hard part is done mostly
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
If there is anybody who hasn't done the XB1 stick swap yet, do it! These sticks feel so much better and its just a drop in replacement.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Concave sticks? No thanks! Tongue2 (not that I even have a DS4)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-21-2014, 08:46 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Concave sticks? No thanks! Tongue2 (not that I even have a DS4)

The convex of the DS4 sticks don't do it any favors, especially since the edges don't grip very well. The XB1 feel pretty good though, see how they hold up.

Well, in fairness I've never used a DS4, so I can't say. I can say I like the convex sticks on my DS3 though.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-21-2014, 08:50 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well, in fairness I've never used a DS4, so I can't say. I can say I like the convex sticks on my DS3 though.

And I can't really say much to the DS3 as mine are still in the boxes lol.

Lol. On that note, I kinda wish you'd add DS3 support to your tool Tongue2 I use SCP wrapper, and it works fine, but you just have so much configurability going on. Macros and all that. Maybe one day you can.
(10-21-2014, 09:29 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Lol. On that note, I kinda wish you'd add DS3 support to your tool Tongue2 I use SCP wrapper, and it works fine, but you just have so much configurability going on. Macros and all that. Maybe one day you can.

Thats why I ordered them, haven't looked into it any further yet tho.

Awesome! Well, if you need a tester for that some time, shoot me a PM. I've got a genuine Sony DS3. I can't test bluetooth stuff though, since I only use USB for mine. Still, I will look forward to it. Currently I use SCP for the main drivers, and I use JoyToKey for any programmability I need, but having it all in one place would be very sweet.