InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(11-29-2014, 08:39 PM)kevinsayshello Wrote: The control shows up in devices and printers, windows controllers, device manager and says its connected in the xinput. i have usb's 2.0 so i dont see how that would be a problem. anything i didnt do right or didnt download? thanks

the usb must be a full power port and must be properly grounded, try swapping ports.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(11-29-2014, 08:12 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: You might have better luck setting w/s up as macros, press W, Wait for release, Release W.

For the time, I'm trying the macro way at the moment and I may be a bit confused with it:

I went to the Macros tab and selected New Macro
From the Trigger tab, I picked 'Left Stick Up'
From the Macro tab, I did
W (press) - Wait for release - W (release)

I did the same for Left Stick Down/S key, but no movement with this so far.
(11-29-2014, 09:37 PM)Ceaseless Wrote: For the time, I'm trying the macro way at the moment and I may be a bit confused with it:

I went to the Macros tab and selected New Macro
From the Trigger tab, I picked 'Left Stick Up'
From the Macro tab, I did
W (press) - Wait for release - W (release)

I did the same for Left Stick Down/S key, but no movement with this so far.

did you make sure to save? does it work in notepad?

(11-29-2014, 09:41 PM)jhebbel Wrote: did you make sure to save? does it work in notepad?

I did save. What is notepad for?
(11-29-2014, 09:47 PM)Ceaseless Wrote: I did save. What's with notepad?

Its a text editor that comes with windows, just type notepad into the run box

(11-29-2014, 09:48 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Its a text editor that comes with windows, just type notepad into the run box
I mean, yeah lol. I tried to rephrase, but oh well. I mean what's the relation - nvm it's to test key movements.

There's no W or S from moving the sticks up and down.
(11-29-2014, 09:52 PM)Ceaseless Wrote: I mean, yeah lol. I tried to rephrase, but oh well. I mean what's the relation - nvm it's to test key movements.

There's no W or S from moving the sticks up and down.

Are you sure the macro was saved and assigned? this is kinda basic stuff thats been working for a while now

(11-29-2014, 09:54 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Are you sure the macro was saved and assigned? this is kinda basic stuff thats been working for a while now

Macros were saved and I went to the left stick in the Mapping tab, clicked and went to Stick Movement and put the controller stick direction Up - which comes up as LYNeg and Down - LYPos, same as the macro triggers.
(11-29-2014, 10:04 PM)Ceaseless Wrote: Macros were saved and I went to the left stick in the Mapping tab, clicked and went to Stick Movement and put the controller stick direction Up - which comes up as LYNeg and Down - LYPos, same as the macro triggers.

Try switching off scancode if its on or on if its off

@jhebbl some games, for example assassin's Creed unity, will detect if you're using axbox Controller or a playstation Controller. If it detects a Xbox Controller it will sidplay the Xbox Controller icons (A,B,X,Y), and if you use a playstation Controller (Wireless Controller in Control panel), it will display playstation icons (X, O, tringle, square). If i use ds4widows it emulates a Xbox 360 Controller so Xbox icons are displayed in-game. If i don't use Your tool the game will display ps4 icons. I was wondering if it would be possible to disable the Xbox Controller emulation for some specific games, but still be able to change lightbar color, create macros etc?