InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
@jhebbel I saw your old macro video on Youtube. Is it possible to make another video showing a macro with the new interface? Something like assigning the W key to Left Stick Up would be a good example.

Sponsored links

(11-30-2014, 12:32 AM)roli Wrote: @jhebbl some games, for example assassin's Creed unity, will detect if you're using axbox Controller or a playstation Controller. If it detects a Xbox Controller it will sidplay the Xbox Controller icons (A,B,X,Y), and if you use a playstation Controller (Wireless Controller in Control panel), it will display playstation icons (X, O, tringle, square). If i use ds4widows it emulates a Xbox 360 Controller so Xbox icons are displayed in-game. If i don't use Your tool the game will display ps4 icons. I was wondering if it would be possible to disable the Xbox Controller emulation for some specific games, but still be able to change lightbar color, create macros etc?

Ive been pondering this, especially with me wanting to go in an any in any out controller setup, itll be down the road tho, i wanna get macros solid for now

(11-30-2014, 01:39 AM)Ceaseless Wrote: @jhebbel I saw your old macro video on Youtube. Is it possible to make another video showing a macro with the new interface? Something like assigning the W key to Left Stick Up would be a good example.

I plan to redo all the videos, uo is still in too much flux right now tho, maybe a week or two.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
I hate to post this here but I can't PM you and I've emailed multiple times and haven't heard back or had the Ads removed.

How can I contact you about matching my donate email address and my DSDCS email address and have the ads removed?

Love the tool by the way. Amazing work.
(11-29-2014, 09:37 PM)Ceaseless Wrote: For the time, I'm trying the macro way at the moment and I may be a bit confused with it:

I went to the Macros tab and selected New Macro
From the Trigger tab, I picked 'Left Stick Up'
From the Macro tab, I did
W (press) - Wait for release - W (release)

I did the same for Left Stick Down/S key, but no movement with this so far.

If you're testing it outside the game like with notepad to check for key presses make sure that profile is active and assigned to the controller in the controller tab.
W7 64bit
(11-30-2014, 05:07 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: If you're testing it outside the game like with notepad to check for key presses make sure that profile is active and assigned to the controller in the controller tab.

Yeah I've done all of that and have redone it sometimes to be sure. I guess your macros are working on the sticks. I've gotten a regular controller button working with macros, but not the sticks.
is there any chance for using headphone jack?
(11-30-2014, 05:43 AM)Ceaseless Wrote: Yeah I've done all of that and have redone it sometimes to be sure. I guess your macros are working on the sticks. I've gotten a regular controller button working with macros, but not the sticks.
I just tried it out myself and it doesn't seem the stick is working as a macro trigger.

(11-30-2014, 06:12 AM)sbd93 Wrote: is there any chance for using headphone jack?
Not compatible with a PC.
W7 64bit
when i installed the ds4 yesterday, it work smoothly, including the touch pad. When i open the ds4windows today it installed "xbox controller for windows" and only the playstation button and the touch pad function. After reinstalling the ds4window a couple of times, i found out that all button work except the touch pad if i dont open the ds4window, and once i open the ds4window only the playstation button and touch padwork. please help me trouble shoot this.
p.s
microsoft xbox360 was installed yesterday when the controller is working but the "Xbox 360 controller for window" was not in device and printer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, I am having issues installing your DS4 Tool. Every time I try to install the program, I end up with this message:
[Image: vf8jns.png]

I have tried all the possible things I can think of to get the installer to run. I have cleared my registry values, manually disabled/enabled Windows Installer, Run in Admin mode. I have even run a Windows analysis scan to see if the Installer, itself, is corrupt. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
(11-30-2014, 11:04 PM)FallenBlues Wrote: when i installed the ds4 yesterday, it work smoothly, including the touch pad. When i open the ds4windows today it installed "xbox controller for windows" and only the playstation button and the touch pad function. After reinstalling the ds4window a couple of times, i found out that all button work except the touch pad if i dont open the ds4window, and once i open the ds4window only the playstation button and touch padwork. please help me trouble shoot this.
p.s
microsoft xbox360 was installed yesterday when the controller is working but the "Xbox 360 controller for window" was not in device and printer
I see in your pic you have a 360 receiver plugged in, I would imagine this would have conflicts with DS4W since it also uses the 360 drivers. When you had the DS4 working was it USB or do you have an internal BT and was your 360 controller dongle plugged in at the time?
W7 64bit