InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(11-30-2014, 05:06 AM)centerforants Wrote: I hate to post this here but I can't PM you and I've emailed multiple times and haven't heard back or had the Ads removed.

How can I contact you about matching my donate email address and my DSDCS email address and have the ads removed?

Love the tool by the way. Amazing work.

I usually need 24hrs to go through my emails and get all the requests done not including weekends, saturday and sunday i'm usually traveling for the Buccaneers games so stuff usually doesn't move until monday morning, I'm in the process of making my way through my inbox now and if you don't get upgraded in the next 30 mins or so shoot me another msg, by the way I don't have PM here because I turned it off.
(11-30-2014, 05:43 AM)Ceaseless Wrote: Yeah I've done all of that and have redone it sometimes to be sure. I guess your macros are working on the sticks. I've gotten a regular controller button working with macros, but not the sticks.
Ill look into this today
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(12-01-2014, 02:34 AM)NecroCarnage Wrote:
Hello, I am having issues installing your DS4 Tool. Every time I try to install the program, I end up with this message:
[Image: vf8jns.png]

I have tried all the possible things I can think of to get the installer to run. I have cleared my registry values, manually disabled/enabled Windows Installer, Run in Admin mode. I have even run a Windows analysis scan to see if the Installer, itself, is corrupt. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.

This could be a symptom of a much larger issue on your PC, Ive seen viruses exhibit this type of behavior before where they disable the installer service to keep you from installing any antivirus.

I'm assuming trigger macros to adjust the scope sensitivity as in the OP tutorial video aren't possible? Shame as I could do with that right now!
(12-01-2014, 02:40 PM)Placebo Wrote: I'm assuming trigger macros to adjust the scope sensitivity as in the OP tutorial video aren't possible? Shame as I could do with that right now!

They are if you put it in the XML manually, im still working on adding the UI stuff though

Another RC, stick triggers for macros should be good now

Attached Files
.zip   1.15.14RC4.zip (Size: 1,1 MB / Downloads: 158)

(12-01-2014, 04:00 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Another RC, stick triggers for macros should be good now

Thanks for that, but not seeing how we set the adjustments as described in "How to use macros to to steady my aim in first person shooters" with the new version?
(12-01-2014, 05:20 PM)Placebo Wrote: Thanks for that, but not seeing how we set the adjustments as described in "How to use macros to to steady my aim in first person shooters" with the new version?

They are if you put it in the XML manually, im still working on adding the UI stuff though

Hmm I can give that a bash, is it possible to download a template XML which includes a left trigger = slow right stick movement similar to the YT video to copy the settings from please? Smile
(12-01-2014, 05:39 PM)Placebo Wrote: Hmm I can give that a bash, is it possible to download a template XML which includes a left trigger = slow right stick movement similar to the YT video to copy the settings from please? Smile

If you still have your 1.14 macro files sitting around the macro string will be the same, you will just have to copy and paste it into the new profile xml in a new macro node.

Unfortunately I only discovered your wonderful app when it was already 1.5 and only discovered that it could do this kind of macro today, hence all the annoying questions trying to figure it out Wink